Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Purrtty Porsche!

Porsche
    How adorable you are! What a sweet face! I love your big blue eyes! Sounds like you are a girl who knows what and who she likes! I like that in a cat! Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!

You could get lost in those eyes, they are great!!

I really like the way that she got her name, and that she matches it. I am happy to hear that she found you and sounds like a great kitty.

Get lots of extra love and treats on your special day.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.

Porche

Porche, you are so lovely! I gasped when I opened your picture. What a beauty you are. And such a smart kitty to know from the sound of your mommy's voice that she was the one for you. We definitely need more Porche pictures here!. Enjoy your day in the spotlight.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Some people believe that when a cat chooses you, it's the reincarnation of someone that loved you before. Looks like Porsche and her human were once twins or something. She's a lucky kitty. And another that matches the furniture nicely.

Oh Porsche, what a stunning beauty you are!! I see your Mom found inspiration for her upholstery selection in your magnificent coloring and spectacular ice blue eyes! But it's that bright and inquisitive expression that has stolen my heart; that and your sweet and charming purrrsonality! You and your Mom truly are a match made in heaven Porsche...soul mates, best buds for life! What a great love story! Congratulations to you beautiful Porsche...our sleek and lovely, most deserving, Cat of the Day! Love and hugs and purrs to you sweetheart from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful cat! I've always wanted this combination cat as I think it's the best of both worlds. I have 5 wonderful tabbies now so I won't be getting myself a Porsche anytime soon.

Kathy
    who hasn't learned to post pictures yet

Porsche, everyone has already used up all of the great adjectives to describe your unique beauty.

How very honored your human must feel to have had you chose her over everyone else.

Take good care of her now - you two soulmates.

I have never seen such beautiful, round blue eyes, like yours Porsche, on a cat before. You are such a pretty girl.
    I'm so glad that you were rescued out from under the bush and you were able to pick out your meowmie.
    You sound like heaven.

Congratulations sweetheart on being our COTD.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Porsche you are so beautiful with your soft cream-colored fur and heavenly blue eyes. And you knew at first sight who your special human would be. How lovely for your mommy to have you as her constant companion and to have you purr her to sleep at night. I hope that one day you will not be so shy around strangers. And I also want to add a special thank you to your rescuer as well.
    Steffi and Lovable

Porsche, that bright, inquisitive expression is the answer to the question "Why do we love cats so much?"

We love them because cats like this say in their eyes and expressions more than mere words can ever do justice!

Congrats to a classy kitty who looks even better than any Porsche I've ever seen!
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"

I must say that you, Porsche, are more valuable than any car could ever be!!! What a true beauty, with your gorgeously marked fur and those huge, beautiful blue eyes! I love the way you cock your little head and look so inquisitive. It's the most wonderful thing that you and your mommy found each other the way you did. I hope you have a long-lived, healthy and happy existence. Sounds like you are well on your way!!! Congratulations on being honored with COTD

Beautiful Porsche! We are so sorry we missed your special day, but you are such a stunning beauty that we had to add our congratulations!

You sound a very special girl and how wonderful for you that you found your special soul mate and you can just be yourself with her instead of cowering behind washing machines.

This is a picture of me sitting on a Porsche!

I realise you can't see much of the car though; you'll just have to take my word for it. My Daddy (big Porsche fan) took the picture, but my Mum doesn't have quite the same feeling for cars and she cropped it so you could see me better!

With your lovely colouring, you would look particularly lovely sitting on this car.

Signed, Samantha (Top Cat)