Thread: an awsome movie!

an awsome movie!

ok last night my friend and I went to the movies, now there was one movie that sounded very confusing and weird, but we went to see it anyway. now am I ever glade we did! "Love Actually" is one of the best movies I have ever seen! by the end of the movie my jaw hurt I was laughing so hard! basicly is a whole buch of different love stories in one movie, and all over the place, its a romantic comedy and the funniest movie I have ever seen in my life! its rated 14A so for those that are old enugh I highly recomend it, its hystarical! but for those that go see it, it may not be clear because 2 of the actors in it are pretty much identical, the one with glasses is alan Rickman, and the single guy with the weird son is some other actor. I did not figer out till the very end that they were differnt people lol
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

well, whats it called?

It is called "Love Actually". I have seen the previews and it looks like a fun movie!

Hey thanks for the review, its hits our cinemas in a weeks time, and I thought wow this looks a great movie, it has some of the funniest people in it, and great actors, like Hugh Grant, drools, Rowan Atkinson, just to mention a few, so now I will be going to see it for definite, THANKS for the info.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I saw it, I really liked it. It was such a cute movie.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

I see Thanks!

14A would that be like PG13? or huh?

it means you have to be at least 14 to see it I believe.. pg13 is parents gotta be present for kids under 13.
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

really? i was going to see it but i don't like Hugh Grant so i wasn't going to watch it but now maybe i will...

*Drool* Hugh Grant AND Alan Rickman! I can't get enough of those yummy accents. I'll have to see it sometime next week.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]