Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: While the Cat(aholic)'s away...

Lillycat, I am so glad that you found this thread!
    I am glad to hear that Cataholic's herd is doing well other than missing her.
    It sounds like maybe you would be interested in adopting Jersey if Cataholic decides not to. She would fit in nicely with your states too!
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

So glad to hear Cataholic's tux herd is doing ok! Of course they're missing their mommy, but I'm certain their grandma's taking the best possible care of them! They don't have to wait too long for their mom to return now!

I too, say TAKE EM ALL! So hard to pick since they all need homes. So, I would have to say, take the oldest or sickest--whichever is the hardest to place and name her Penny for Pennsylvania.

But...............since I am new here yet, I don't really know what in the heck is going on. I am assuming it's a game to see who has the most cats. Whats the current number at anyway?

LillyKat sez...

Originally posted by Lillycat
    ... I think folks, you might check w/ Binx first...

He might think he wants to be the baby for awhile longer...
    NUTZ!

She dint zaktly say she wuz gonna leave da frunt door opin...

Binxy kan still be da Babie...
    long az da Kitty iz a lil ober a year old!

Maybee we otta find a lil Puppie Dawg, too...
    long az we're shoppin round ~
    Da Binx wuld LUV havin a nudder Dawggie ta romp wiff!
    /s/ Cinder, Smokey & Heidi

R.I.P. ~ Boots, Bowser, Sherman, & Snoopy

I have one for her. An 8 month old foster named Boots. He's a brat, but so affectionate.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Re: LillyKat sez...

Originally posted by Cinder & Smoke
    NUTZ!

She dint zaktly say she wuz gonna leave da frunt door opin...

Binxy kan still be da Babie...
    long az da Kitty iz a lil ober a year old!

Maybee we otta find a lil Puppie Dawg, too...
    long az we're shoppin round ~
    Da Binx wuld LUV havin a nudder Dawggie ta romp wiff!
    Maybe you're right. Maybe we should start a thread in Dog General to find Binx a dog buddy too!

Cataholic aren't you back yet?
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08

Milly & Izzy

Do you get the feeling it will be a looooong time before she tells us she's going on holiday again?

*evil grin going here*
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Catapillar........WHERE ARE YOU?!?!

First, I love you all and missed everyone soooo much!!!

Second, Vermontcat...I see some 'fun' in your future, stay tuned!

Third, well, I HAD planned on adopting my neighbor's cat....the plan was after I returned, I would make the transistion from their home to mine. BUT, there is a small chance that the neighbor wants to keep the little blackie....she (?) is ALL black, and would be youngest in the household.....

I will have to see what happens next store.

Thanks for such a great thread, and making me feel like I wasn't completely forgotten about whilst I was away.

Vacations are fun, but, as Dorothy says......'there's no place like (PT)home.......'

She's Back!!!
    She's Back!!!
    She's Back!!!
    She's Back!!!
    She's Back!!!
    She's Back!!!
    She's Back!!!
    She's Back!!!
    She's Back!!!

Originally posted by Cataholic
    First, I love you all and missed everyone soooo much!!!

Second, Vermontcat...I see some 'fun' in your future, stay tuned!

Third, well, I HAD planned on adopting my neighbor's cat....the plan was after I returned, I would make the transistion from their home to mine. BUT, there is a small chance that the neighbor wants to keep the little blackie....she (?) is ALL black, and would be youngest in the household.....

I will have to see what happens next store.

Thanks for such a great thread, and making me feel like I wasn't completely forgotten about whilst I was away.

Vacations are fun, but, as Dorothy says......'there's no place like (PT)home.......'
    Yes you were missed.
    I'm not worried about you being mad at me since you already said that in a PM you sent me before you went on vacation.
    You were a bit disappointed that my new tux twins were gerbils instead of cats.
    But I was right that you were ready for a new cat!
    I remember you saying something in the past about when Minnie was not hiding all the time that you would consider another cat.
    So please tell us all about the neighbor's cat.

And what was it you said in another thread about a boyfriend for you?????? You must tell us everything!!!!!!!

P.S. FUN!? I like fun!
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08

Milly & Izzy

Hey, thats right! I am mad at you, aren't I? For your gerbil twins....how quickly I forget.

My BF? Wouldn't he faint if he knew I was talking about him on the internet? He has already seemed to comprehend about PT...he he he. He called me awhile ago, and asked me what I was doing..and I said I was on the internet, and hadn't gotten a thing done yet. He said, "on pet talk?"

Let's see...he is a youngin, only 29...I am 8.5 years older than him. He owns his own business, home remodeling/construction. His name is Travis, and he is a country boy. I am pretty citified, so, it is an interesting mix. The only flannels I own are pjs! He has shirts made of the stuff. He is very, very nice, caring, loves animals, has a daughter who is 8, she is adorable. Things are still very new....but, we shall see, we shall see.

Ooooooo Johanna got a BF ........ and a youngin!!!

Congrats and you GO GIRL!!!!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Ah I just love hearing about romance, cataholic he sounds a real sweetie, hope it all works out with you and Travis, WOW thats a real country boy name isn't it?
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Oh, Johanna has a BF!!!

I know how you feel! Same here