Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fun Saturday with Zipper and Honey

Logan what gorgeous pictures!!! Even sweet senior citizen Murphy is just so precious! It looks like you and Scott had a fun day and the weather looks like it was good too! I am just noticing now how much you do look like your beautiful Helen in these pictures! What a treat! Please feel free to post more and more and more! I love them all!! The *leash wrap* looks like what happens to me when I take Bella and Ripley on a walk all by myself.

Hee, hee, how brave and daring of Scott to try to drink coffee with his ankles wrapped! Thanks, Logan for another Golden fix (after the Dog Show). There are not enough adjectives to describe your brood. I'm moving to your house now for sure!P.S...Needless to say....they have a beautiful mom! You look better than ever if that's possible!

I've been Boooo'd!

Goldens Galore

There was a Golden rescue event in our city on Saturday too. Unfortunately I didn't read about it until Sunday!!!!

Thanks for the pictures. I was hoping there would be some from this excursion. Hope nobody's dog got misplaced. I can just imagine some guy running around saying, *Has anybody seen my Golden?*

And as always, you look marvelous, darling.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

What great pics Looks like a great time was had by all! You must have been in Heaven, surrounded by all that warm, Golden love! And it's about time we saw more pics of your every own beautiful fur family! Honey, Lilly, Zipper and Murphy...you're SO precious! What a sweet pic of Murphy on her blankie! And doesn't their Mom look beautiful too! Would have loved to have seen Scott's expression, lassoed in that leg wrap Thanks for the smiles, friend!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thanks everyone for your sweet comments! I am so very proud of all of them!!! Maybe it won't take me so long to get new pictures of them. I think the cats and birds have to be next, though!!! (Right, Popcornbird???)

Originally posted by Logan
    Thanks everyone for your sweet comments! I am so very proud of all of them!!! Maybe it won't take me so long to get new pictures of them. I think the cats and birds have to be next, though!!! (Right, Popcornbird???)
    NOOOOOOOOOO the birds FIRST, cats second. He he he! You know Logan.........November 25th is your deadline........I'm waiting! I gave you a month and there's one week left.........and its running FAST!

Great pics! The doggies look like they're in tennis ball heaven! LOL!

Now if only you'd post 20 pics of the tiels.............that will make me soooooooo happy!

Great pictures, Logan! You have a very beautiful furry family!

And how about that tennis ball field? Drake would be so excited he wouldn't know which one to pick up first. He can hold 3 balls at once in his mouth.

Souraya, it's so good to "hear" from you! Glad you liked the pictures!! Sure would be nice to see some from you with Drake in his new surroundings!!!! (hint, hint)

Thanks for the pictures, Logan.
    You made my day! All the pups are beautiful.

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..

I definitely think that field full of tennis balls would be Tommy's idea of heaven
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Oh my!!
    A field full of tennis balls!! Puppy heaven!!!!!

Beautiful pictures Logan!!
    Your crew looks more beautiful than ever, if possible!!!!
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

Aww, great pictures Logan!
    I have become a great fan of Goldens since being a member of Pet Talk, and your gorgeous crew are part of the reason why!