Thread: New to this site

New to this site

Hello all, I can see by the posts that this is going to bw a great site for me - I'll be addicted by Tuesday!

I am a doggy mommy and have two cats. My baby is 9 and a mutt - her mom was a shepherd mix and dad was an English Mastiff - she's a great big, strong love that wouldn't hurt a fly (unless she happened to hit it with her wagging tail.) My two cats are just as sweet, but Nicki seemes to bow down to them, even though I tell her to tell THEM to move over, she still moves off the bed to allow the cats the room.

Nicki was mine before I got married but she has taken to adoring my husband much more than she loves me! When I come home every night, I barely get an "oh, hi." from her, whereas when my husband comes home, she's just about doing backflips and barking like crazy to be let outside and meet him at the car. Such a traitor!

I'd love to post with a picture of nicki but can't seem to figure out what I ned to do to copy a picture from my computer onto the post... its porbably so easy.

Kim

Welcome to PT! Your pets sound so sweet! I am sure you will be addicted, I know I am.

Do you have a digital camera? We love pictures here at Pet Talk! That's great that you have picutures on your computer! There is a thread somewhere around here for posting pictures...

Welcome to PT! My name is Amber and I own Katie my schnauzer mix, Maggie who is my maine coon mix and Gracie my dwarf hamster!! Your pets sounds soo Cute!! Cant wait to see pics!! Everyone here loves to see pet pictures!! Hope you like it here!!! Welcome again!!

Learn how to post pictures here.

I am owned by 6 pets.
    A calico kitten named Honey. A black labrador retriever named Digger, a Pug named Otis, A yellow labrador retriever named Chubby, a cockatiel named Nelly, and a Samoyed named Prince.

Welcome to Pet Talk, Kim! I'm Brooke, and I'm owned by a 3-year old yellow Lab named Moose [his pic is in my sig]. I can't wait to see pics of your pup, and I'm sure you'll love it here! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

WELCOMER!!! hehe..yes..yes you will be addicted to pt!! hehe!! The only thing we love more then new members is PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We demand them. lol!!

Welcome! We can't wait to see pics of your animals, of course, especially the dog. I just put some new ones in, myself. We are all addicted here. But what better thing to be addicted to than sweet animals? I have a 10 1/2 year old dog named Duke and a 19yr old Arabian horse named Flair. I'm Val. Hope you like it here!

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

A great big welcome to Pet Talk!! I know you are going to like it here. Sounds like you have a great fur family. Can't wait to see pics of them. My name is Robin and I am owned by Katie, a 7 month old Akita.

Welcome.....Robin

Kim,
    A very warm welcome to Pet talk!

Karen

----<---<--<{(@

WELCOME!!
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven