Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chin Tickles & Eye Kisses (with Sandy)

Chin Tickles & Eye Kisses (with Sandy)

I promise this will be the last new thread I post……well at least for a couple of days

NB. Between my birthday, holiday, double pillar hood and new cat. Steve & me have been posting like there is no tomorrow.

‘I need cuddles’

‘Tickles needed on this cheek’

*Eye Kisses*

‘Mmm, Nice tickles’

*Purr*

Leaning against me purring loudly giving me eye kisses

How cute is he !?!
    Last edited by PayItForward; 11-16-2003 at 09:56 AM.

I am confused again - nothing unusual of course - is there a "Paysforit" AND a "PayitForward"??? This is Sandy right?? Who is from Yorkshire and who is from Sheffield?? Well, whatever These pictures look like the wonderful Sandy and I am delighted to see them!!! WHO has Sandy?? He looks so happy and contented. Has he met any of his siblings yet? Has he climbed into a lap yet? Oh I wish I could reach out and give his a scratch and chin rub. I would love to kiss that furry cheek! Orangies are my absolute favorite and this fellow looks like a purrfect companion. I am SOOO glad he now has a family to love and pamper him again!! PLEASE do not stop posting pictures, I can never get enough!! Thanks!!

Originally posted by sirrahbed
    I am confused again - nothing unusual of course - is there a "Paysforit" AND a "PayitForward"??? This is Sandy right?? Who is from Yorkshire and who is from Sheffield?? Well, whatever These pictures look like the wonderful Sandy and I am delighted to see them!!! WHO has Sandy?? He looks so happy and contented. Has he met any of his siblings yet? Has he climbed into a lap yet? Oh I wish I could reach out and give his a scratch and chin rub. I would love to kiss that furry cheek! Orangies are my absolute favorite and this fellow looks like a purrfect companion. I am SOOO glad he now has a family to love and pamper him again!! PLEASE do not stop posting pictures, I can never get enough!! Thanks!!
    LOL. Sorry about the confusion.

I'm Jenny posting as PayItForward.

My partner Steve posts as PaysForIt (He choose the name to joke about my name)

We both live together in the town of Sheffield within the county of Yorkshire in England

We are jointly owned by George, Milly, Milo, Treacle, Bramble, Tigs & new boy Sandy.

PS. Steve really needs to update his signature !!

Oh this is too funny - but I am catching on - DUH - and so - has Georgie and Tigs done any more cuddling? Has Sandy met any siblings? Oh please keep posting pictures of Sandy. He is my new absolute favorite!! KISS KISS TICKLE TICKLE SCRATCH SCRATCH

Don't you dare stop posting pictures!!! We want to see all we can of this beautiful Sandy!!! I can't believe how well this is going!He is going to be a lap kitty for sure! Have any of the other kitties met Sandy yet?

Tigs & Bramble have managed to run briefly into his room, as they both sit outside his room and wait for the door to open and run fast.

Bramble didn't see Sandy, as he was in the sofa bed base but Tigs just stopped dead and looked at him and Sandy looked back.
    I picked up Tigs and chucked him out.

I'm not sure when we'll introduce them, I want to make sure Sandy is really settled in first.

I might leave it up to Sandy, when he shows that he wants out of the spare room. He seems quite happy at the moment.

Well there will be introduction pictures at some point.

Sandy is simply gorgeous! He surely is telling how much he appreciate being with you. What a fast adjustment - he looks SO relaxed.

Give him scritchies from me, and Fister sends purrs to a fellow orange.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Sandy is gorgeous! Looks like he's settling in pretty well
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

He looks like he is adjusting quite nicely. What an adorable boy!!

From Decker with Love

Sandy is beautiful, congratulations! He is such a bright shade of orange - is there any way you can get some pics in the natural light so we can see how luminous he is???
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Aw! Sandy has a little nose freckle! So cute! "Eye kisses" -- I've never heard that term but it sure does fit - it's such a look of love and another one for the PT dictionary!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Love these pictures... please keep on posting them!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Originally posted by Miss Meow
    Sandy is beautiful, congratulations! He is such a bright shade of orange - is there any way you can get some pics in the natural light so we can see how luminous he is???
    I'll have a go but I am recharging my camera battery. Opps,I must of been taking to many photos.

Sandy sure is gorgeous and seems to be adjusting very well in your home. Hopefully the introductions will go as smoothly. He sure looks like a sweetheart and I'd love to many more pics of him. BTW my cats give me eye kisses too.

Awww Sandy is sooooo cute. Once a lap cat, always a lap cat. I'm looking forward to seeing the intro pictures. Hope all goes well with that.
    It's good that you are holding the intro's off until he is completely settled, but from the looks of it, I don't think that will be too long.
    Congratulations on taking in this beauty.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010