Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sabin is gone :( "thanx" Klaus :(

Sabin is gone :( "thanx" Klaus :(

I just canīt believe it.....................................

Klaus (Some people know, that heīs mumīs boyfriend) was driving car to us, to go to picknick. Dogs was playing in the garden, and Sabin (actually I donīt know why) runed out of garden to garage, maybe he heard that Klaus is coming, and wanted to see him, but Klaus didnīt saw Sabin and then he drived on Sabin, and sheīs gone forewer! I hate this man, how he couldnīt see saw dog? He was saying me many sorries, but I canīt forgive him. Picknick isnīt going today...... Iīm one with my dogs in my room, on fist floor is Klaus and mum, and yeah, Deina too....... I canīt understand, that is really happened.....

Iīll miss you very much Sabin, you was, you are and you will be Sabin forwer! At first I cried, but I donīt know why, I just canæt cry, I cant say any word........................

Tomorow I need to go to get Anka, but I donīt know Iīll can this .......
    Last edited by GrShepherd; 11-16-2003 at 06:09 AM.

oops, sorry to hear about Sabin ! Don't put all the blame on Klaus, please; I can NOT believe that a man would really do this on purpose...... . And, who knows, maybe Sabin returns

I didnīt understand you sentence, maybe Sabin retrurns? We called vet, but it was too late.. Sabin is gone forever

Lut I believe Sabin passed on...

I am so sorry.

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

So sorry. Sabin will live forever in your heart, and we know she is playing now at the Rainbow Bridge. We were just discussing yesterday how all cars should have little cameras mounted in the rear of the car - some models especially, it's impossible to see anything that's right behind the car. Dear Sabin, please check in with my Sheba at the Rainbow Bridge - she's a GSD mix and the best dog ever, and she'll show you around.

I miss her .....

when its not there time it must be a terrible shock!!!
    sorry i dont have any other words!!!
    what did he say about it? sorry/itsonly a dog or it was in the way its not my fault???
    it may inticate if it was intentional?
    and man can do this to a dog!!! just look at all the Neglet/abuse cases!!!!
    Well just get the other dog she needs a home a you have one for her!!! you maybe saving her life!!! (allways remember you wont be replaceing Sabin
    Ky and Rio
    Ky = Me, Rio, the new addition Donnie and Tia (the fuzzy ferts) = My Love My Life My All.

OF COURSE Iīm not going to replace Sabin.... She always will be Sabin and no one cpuld replace her .....

Actually Klaus said very many Sorries and right, he said, - it wasnīt my fault, Sabin just runned to car..... She had never runned to cars..... I really hope, that Klaus didnīt lie, he didnīt it special ..... But why Sabvin just runned from garden? I donīt understand

Oh no I'm so sorry to hear that
    RIP sweet Sabin....just remember that she's playing at Rainbow Bridge now and watching over you.
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

I am so sorry to hear about Sabin.
    She is in a happy place ,
    and will be watching over you from heavon.

----<---<--<{(@

I am so so sorry, GR. I know no one will replace Sabin, but hopefully Anka will take some of the pain away.

What a rough start with Klaus. You were already having a hard time accepting him. Ii highly doubt that he did it on purpose. If he loves your mother, I am sure that he really wants you to like him. That would be the last thing he did. I am sure he feels horrible right now.

Oh GR I'm so sorry for the loss of sweet Sabin. I'm sure Klaus did not do it on purpose. Please give it some time and then sit down and talk to Klaus. Hugs to you and I pray that God will bring some comfort to your heart.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

You are really nice people. For luck Deina, Klausīs doughter is Ok... But my hear not allow me to accept Klaus at the moment... maybe later......

**Hugs** I am so sorry. It is really sad when an animal passes. I hope that you will accept Klaus, did he say that he was sorry? RIP sweet Sabin, have fun at the RB.