Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I have huge problem ..... :(

I really hope everything works out ok.Eventually the cats and dog will probably be able to live in tolerance of each other.I hope it all turns out well.
    ~Your best friend doesn't have to be human~

Re: I have huge problem ..... :(

Adopt the cats away...... And the girl to *evil*

I know exactly what you are going through

My parents divorced when I was eight. My Dad, to this day, still loves Mum and has never re-married. Mum and Kerry met when I was about 9 or 10 and moved in together not very long after. I knew his daughters from before they even got together and they were the B$%%# queens from hell. They were spoilt and generally nasty.

By the time that Mum and Kerry decided to marry each other, I had become a teenager and suddenly hated Kerry with a fury that could not be matched! We clashed like red and brown. As I grew older, however, I grew very close to Kerry. I love my Dad, don't get me wrong, but he is very irresponsible and scatty at times and would never have been a good constant father figure. Kerry was, for many years, a strong male influence. I knew that Kerry had not replaced my Dad, but had given me something that Dad could not. Dad is bi-polar and could never be any other way. I never blamed him or resented Dad. I even got used to Kerry's nasty daughters. Needless to say, when Mum and Kerry split up I was heart broken and guess what?

I strongly dislike Mum's new boyfriend!

LOL

(With good reason but that's another story)

The moral of this inane rambling is that this man, Klaus, may one day become a good friend to you. No one can ever replace a loving Dad, but sometimes they can offer you something different, something to replace what you have been missing out in a different way. Don't be afraid, if you ever need someone to talk to we are always here and if anything bad ever happens, there are always people you can turn to.

Mum to two little humans, a very vocal 14 year old Ragdoll, and a super energetic and snuggly rescue kitten.

RIP Nibbler, joined the Bridge 12 May 2007.
    RIP Pixel, joined the Bridge 24 November 2017.

I have the same oppinion as all the others here! Try to see Klauss NOT as an invader, but as a possible good friend. Give him and his daughter a true chance; I bet everything will go smotther every day! good luck to you

Now I canīt believe, that we can be friends.....