Thread: Cat number 3 from the new poster..........

Cat number 3 from the new poster..........

Sorry guys, missed yesterday! Had a heck of a windstorm here (60 MPH winds) and we lost electric for a day and a half. No heat or water either! UGH. And it was cold!!!!!! But, on the bright side, I had 3 of my usually aloof kitties snuggling with me all night.

So, here I continue with my introductions. This is kitty number 3, Missy Bright Eyes. She is 6 also and was a feral cat in my yard that I was feeding for almost a year before I got her in with us. She is so cute and she is a daddys girl. She sticks to him like glue. Doesn't have the time of day for me even though I was the one feeding her outside and rescuing her and her babies. Thats ok, her daddy needs a favorite too, LOL!! She is such a good girl! She has herpes, very mild, hers only shows up in her eyes once in a great while. She also recently had 3 teeth pulled due to neck lesions. Apparently, she has had very bad teeth since she was young but is doing wonderful now!

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by Ramona; 11-15-2003 at 10:04 AM.

Ramona, you've got one too many http's in the front of the address of the pics. If you edit your post and take them out the pics will show up.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Thank you Tubby and Peanuts mom!!!

Missy Bright Eyes is really a doll. She does have bright eyes. I am happy to hear that she doesn't suffer and it is a mild case. BTW - I have that very same brush that is in the first picture for my kitties.

I am really enjoying the cat a day introductions. It is kinda of like our own little COTD.

I didn't realize how much I looked forward to it until you didn't post yesterday. I understand, no electricity, no computer. I hope everthing is is all right now. It still made me realize that I looked forward to seeing your next kitty.

Well, thanks for the introduction, and I am looking forward to the next introductions.

Russian Blue has a kitty that was just diagnosed with FHV. I am sure that she has read alot about the it, but you may have some insight that she may not have seen. Just thought I would let you know.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"

Ramona, Missy Bright Eyes is very beautiful. I'm so glad that you were able to rescue her and give her the loving forever home that she deserves.

Aww, Missy Bright Eyes is very lovely! Thank you for sharing her pictures and story.

Another shot...testing......
    [IMG]http://www.enter.net/photoalbum/data/camilles/230060.JPG
    [/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.enter.net/photoalbum/data/camilles/230060.JPG
    [/IMG]

[IMG]www.enter.net/photoalbum/data/camilles/230060.jpg[/IMG]

Am I an idiot? This is posted the same way I did the pics last night and now they don't show up????? This is so frustrating!!!!

maybe they have not uploaded yet??? a delay in getting into your data folder perhaps??

What another beautiful kitty. Our very first cat as a married couple was named BrightEyes, and we often called her Missy (as in little Miss) BrightEyes. So when I saw her name I was very pleased.

and as for the wind, I am glad THAT is over!!! (we did not lose power though)

Originally posted by Ramona
    Am I an idiot? This is posted the same way I did the pics last night and now they don't show up????? This is so frustrating!!!!
    Ramona you are not an idiot. You are just a victim of the HTTP gods.

I tried to figure it out and thought that I had it a few times. I sadly proved myself wrong each time. I could go into a long a lengthy explination on the possible reasons, but I if I did I am sure that your eyes would glaze over. It happens to me all the time.

Suffice it to say that it was a glich and leave it at that. In the future use the IMG button in the Post rely window. Sorry that is the easiest suggestion that I can offer If you are really interested in why, send me a PM and I will figure it out.

Here is the picture.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"

Man I need a 30 inch monitor to get the full effect view

Originally posted by Craftlady
    Man I need a 30 inch monitor to get the full effect view
    LOL. Yep but the photo is of one pretty kitty.

The large picture really shows what beautiful markings Missy Bright Eyes has. I'm sorry that she has herpes, but relieved that it is only a mild case. Tell her daddy that we would love a picture of him with her.

How nice to have kitty snuggles to get you through the windstorm.
    Steffi and Lovable