Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A boy and his dog :)

WOW - they have BOTH grown so much!!!!!

Great shots!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

How precious!!!!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Geez..can they both get any cuter???? They're all my favorites, but I love the "hug a butt!" I can see their personalities just shining through! Happy, happy, happy!!!!

I've been Boooo'd!

great pics
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

Christian has a smile that absolutely melts me, and it really takes a special kid to even get my attention. How hard it must be for the whole family not to spoil this adorably sweet little boy. I think he really won me over because he is such an animal lover, as these pictures attest.

Dale, you are turning out to be one big sweetheart as well, true to the traits of your breed, or just following in the footsteps of your feline siblings. Whatever the reason, I am so happy for your family.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Those are the pictures for everyone to save to counter the "you're pregnant, are you getting rid of the dog now?" myth.

Gee thanks EVERYONE!! I really appreciate all of the nice comments. My boys are both very special to me. When my hubby and I see them laying together and Christian climbing all over Dale, we just know that they will be best buds as they grow older together. We always want to have a doggie around for Christian and for us! I think that children who grow up with pets become better people because of it!

Wow, I almost missed this thread!

Awwww, Christian and Dale you are so adorable. It is such a thrill watching you guys grow up together.

Robyn, I always love seeing pics of your boys. I think I have mentioned it before but it always reminds me of my son and our sweet Chloe growing up together. I only wish I would have been smart enough to take more pics back then. So make sure you take lots of pics and keep them coming because I love seeing them!!

Robin

Is it just me or are they both getting bigger as the pictures progress!?

How handsome they both look. I love the last pic.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June