Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: drake withdrawls

Thank you for your posts, everyone.

We just had dinner at our next door neighbors. They are such a lovely couple and they both speak perfect English (born and raised in England).

The weather has been dreary all day long. But we took Drake out to a Nature park about 10 km away. It was misting, but none of us seemed to mind. Drake was running around and romping in the soggy leaves. He was having a blast and we were just equally thrilled to watch him. I had my camera, but forgot it in the car. I will get more the next time. We just found this place today but intend on going at least once a week!

My allergies are finally under control. But the Army is definetly on my poo poo list! It was a very horrible experience. Not sure why they thought I would be taking the shot if I didn't need it. And for three years!

I am glad to be online again and hope to be posting more. I feel like a newbie! So many new members and pets!!

I am so glad that you are back to stay. I don't even remember hearing that you were going to move. I just was noticing that you hadn't been around. I miss seeing Drake pictures {{hint, hint}} Don't feel like a newbie, we remember you! Yes, there are a lot of new members, but soon enough, they will know you.

Welcome back, Souraya! I'm afraid I'm one of those dreaded newbies....lol, sort of. My name is Brooke, I'm owned by a yellow Lab named Moose....there, now we've met. lol

Youre Drake is one beautiful boy, more pictures? hehe

Welcome back!!!!

Sorry you are having such a hard time of it. I cannot believe that they would not air freight your stuff when it WAS THEIR FAULT!!!!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrr ........... at least you have Drake and Andrew to keep you warm ....

Thanks for keeping in touch!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Souraya it is great to find you back posting, and to see pictures of gorgeous Drake again!
    Sorry to hear about all the problems you`ve been having, here`s hoping everything goes well from now on in.

What a terrible ordeal, don't feel bad about complaining. I hope things get more settled for you soon. The pictures look beautiful. How is your German? Glad your neighbors speak English too!

How old is Drake? I always forget

He is so absolutly adorable!!!

Ash
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

Originally posted by DoggiesAreTheBest
    I am glad to be online again and hope to be posting more.
    And we're equally glad to have you back, now post away!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Wow...so sorry you have been having a run of bad luck. I hope it all turns around soon and you guys get settled in. Hopefully one day you and Andrew will look back and laugh at all this. I don't think I have ever seen pics of Drake before...WOW...what a beautiful dog you have! It looks so pretty where you guys are. I don't think I got to talk to you much in the past, but I do remember when you moved and thinking that it sounded so exciting. Even though you are having the bad luck right now, it all still sounds very exciting to me to be in a new place and experience new things. Except the part about Andrew being deployed! My name is Robin and Katie is my 7 month old Akita and we are wishing you all the best and want to see lots more pics of Drake!!

Robin