Thread: Marvelous Milo

Marvelous Milo

Hi Milo, you sure are a handsome orangie. You also remind me of my Sunny. I hear you have a great personality too. I've always heard that orange cats have great personalities and I believe it. Congrats on being COTD!!!

Oh Milo, what a handsome boy you are and so full of purrsonality, we hear!

I (Samantha) too prefer to play with the stick Rather than the toy. Here is a picture of me with my stick.

Enjoy your day of honour today Milo as our wonderful Cat of the Day!!

Milo, I would prefer you to any alarm clock? You have the cutest lion face and I would love to play with you.

Enjoy your day cute boy, being our special Purrsonality of the Day

My Cookie also loves to play with the stick part of the toy! Anyway, Milo, you are so cute. You know I can't resist any orangie!!! Congrats on cotd
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Milo is a Marvellous Cat , a color that I always finds make a Good Companion. Michael , Roscoe (Below) and my childhood pets Orange Blossom amd George. Best wishes and Kitty Kissies from the Found Cats!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Handsome Ginger Boy, Milo!

Oh, Milo, it is such fun to meet you this morning. You are one special ginger boy, and we send along catgratulations for being selected today's Cat of the Day! Brewster send special wishes! Enjoy your day...

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

Dear sweet Milo!! What a treat to check in to COTD this morning and see YOU! What a beautiful orangie you are! I am glad to hear you are so good to your sister and have a fun time running and playing. I would love to give you a nice hug and a kiss on top of your head!! I bet you are one terrific companion to have around!! Congratulations on this special day.

Milo
    What a handsome boy you are! I really enjoyed meeting you today and reading all about you. Your picture gave me such a smile, like a ray of sunshine on a cloudy morning. Congratulations, sweetheart, on being our speical Cat of the Day today.

Hi there handsome Milo!! What a frisky little scamp of a kitty you are! I hear you've mastered the "claws on the chalkboard" maneuver! Nothing like an early morning wake up scrape to get those sleepy humans up and moving! Keep up the good work sweet Milo, entertaining the family and spreading your love, your joyful spirit, all over the place!! Congratulations to you handsome, sweet, lovable Milo, Cat of the Day!! I hope you and Chloe and the family have a very special day celebrating your well deserved "top cat" honors! Mr. B, Oliver and Sandra send you lots of love, hugs and purrrs!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh my, MILO, your bio describes just the way you look, PLAYFUL and SPUNKY!!! You sound like an angel to be around, with a little bit of rambunctiousness mixed in for FUN!! I hope you're having the BEST FRIDAY!!! Congratulations, and I'm soooo happy to have met such a sweet orange tabby boy like you today!!! Hugs and Purrs!!

Milo

this is my very first post so it may look funny but I had to respond to Milo, who looks just like my 14year old Chuck. And I have a Buff, another orange tabby, who bats some papers next to my bed in the middle of every night to wake me for food. Smart, aren't they!

He's really something. A lucky day for all when he came out of that shelter. Live long and hunt many sticks.

Milo, I see that you have excellent ways of getting your humans to pay attention to you. My Lovable likes to give me little nips. Of course what could be better than starting your day with a handsome ginger boy like you. Your family found a great companion when they went to the shelter that day. Congratulations on being our Mr. Purrsonality today.

Kathy, welcome to Pet Talk. We would enjoy hearing more from you and meeting Buff and Chuck.
    Steffi and Lovable

Milo, Milo, just look at you........what a face!

I know all about your orange love muffins - you are full of the devil and a joy to live with.

I hope you have had a great day - all of us enjoyed meeting you
    and are very happy you have such a great home where you are well loved and cared for.