Thread: What in the world?

What in the world?

I was walking down the road today ( walking my lamb) and I saw something that caught my eye in a stare. I only saw the back of the person at first. Her jacket said " Pet Star." Do you know what I was thinking? Yes! It was a person that was going to be on Pet Star!!!!! I couldn't believe it.
    When she turned around, she saw my lamb and started talking to me. Pretty much just asking questions about Fleece. Then I started asking her questions.

Her dog's name is Fito. They are going to play basketball. He is a golden retriever and is really cool. I can't wait to see him perform!

thats cool I have met someone that was on petstar too carolyn scott the freestyle lady she has a golden named rookie, she had gotten a perfect score on the show, she lost only to the dog the balenced on the rope.
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

That's really cool. Unfortunatly. I was SHOCKED. My eyes nearly popped out of my head and my heart was thumping like crazy!lol But, I think that it is cool that you met Carolyn Scott. I saw her perform on Pet Star too. Her dog is quite a Rookie. ( Coincidince ) I am sure that I spelled that wrong.