Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you have a Penpal?

Do you have a Penpal?

Do you have a penpal(s) from pet talk or outside of pet talk?

I do! Jynnelle (tikeyas_mom) is my penpal

~*~Thanks Liana For The AWESOME sig!~*~

Tweety_Pie

~*~Kelsey~*~

Jynnelle and I have written to each other a few times. I've written to Jordan too. Outside of pet talk, I have none lol.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

I don't have any. lol

Penpals.............you mean.....as in snail mail? No, I don't have any.....BUT there are several PT'ers that I can call *e-pals*.

The last time I had a real penpal was in elementry school. They made us all get a penpal from an elementry school in another state.

I had a penpal from Sweden last year!

Tweety_Pie

~*~Kelsey~*~

Originally posted by popcornbird
    The last time I had a real penpal was in elementry school. They made us all get a penpal from an elementry school in another state.
    I did that too!
    Nope...no penpals.
    Maybe we should start something like that? Hmmm...

I've written many PT'ers along with sent packages back and forth to each other.

Amy(wolf_q) probably being the one I send most with.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

I have a really good internet friend named Jesse. He lives in Ohio and is married with two kids. We met (online) long before either of us were married. We've always been platonic and have never met in person.

Originally posted by GoldenRetrLuver
    Maybe we should start something like that? Hmmm...
    GOOD IDEA!

Tweety_Pie

~*~Kelsey~*~

Yeah, I would love to start something for it I don't have a penpal Although I would love to have one. Anyone? lol
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

I will be penpals with you but only if you have msn so I dont have to give you my address on the actual internet from the millions of "Bobs" LOL!
    ~*~green_chameleon_girl~*~
    R.I.P Rex
    - _HeAtHer_-

Thanks MANDAMOO!!!!

Yes, I can say that I do. I met my pen pal at a weight-loss class almost a year ago. We became friends over a common interest that we both have in making our own greeting cards. We both make greeting cards on the computer, but she also makes cards by using rubber stamps. Basically, our correspondence started out by sending each other our own "homemade" cards.

On the average, she sends me a card or a letter every week; whereas, I write to her only about once a month. I love receiving her cards (she does a beautiful job of making them), but I also feel guilty at the same time for not writing to her as often as she writes to me.

The nicest card that she ever made for me was on Mother's Day. She sent me a card with my dog's picture on the front of it with a wonderful poem on the inside that was from my dog to me! -I was about in tears I was so touched!
    Jean Paul
    Thunder Paws
    Pet Extraordinaire

Yes, I have msn I think you're on my list. My email is [email protected], but I'm not on right now.
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

I can always remember having pen-pals, by snail mail in my day, as a youngster and even as I were older and a single parent, I remember one Joseph from Germany, Johanna from Australia as a child, and Sulem from Kenya, but now I have a online buddy from mass , USA, he is my best friend and we have known each other for over two and half years now, its all platonic, although he is single and looking, infact I am always trying to hitch him up with someone, he is a few years older than me, and a dog lover, oops here I go again.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I have written back and forth with a few people from pet talk, but I don't have a real e-penpal. I used to, but then we lost touch after about a year or so.

If there's anybody out there approximately my age who is just generally a nice person, I'd love to have one! I'm 34 and married with a mixed skinkid/step-skinkid family and 4 furkids and kind of an odd schedule - sometimes I'm gone for 3-4 days at a time, but I'm home more often than not. I'm fanatical about my dogs, learning to love cats. I'm an ICU nurse. My favorite hobbies are gardening, feeding wild birds, photography, charcoal sketching and watercolor.

I'm really into the outdoors - I love hiking and kayaking and camping (especially combining the hiking and kayaking with the camping!)

When I was in my early 20s, I worked as a secretary. I type really fast (clocked at my record 120 words per minute once) so my messages get really wordy really quickly. I do try to keep them reasonable, though.

If you're interested in chatting, PM me!

Oh - and my husband is rather possessive so it would be best if my penpal was female (or had a nickname that wasn't gender specific).

Thanks for the siggy, Lexi_Lover!