Thread: For Catsnclay

For Catsnclay

Where have you been? Haven't seen you post here in quite some time!!
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

This may sound cliche', but just today at work I too was thinking about Bunny. Hope all is well.

I was wondering too but after a long time I got a PM today. So she's fine and I hope she'll be back soon.

I'm here! Alive & well, but just have been super busy. It also didn't help that our computer wasn't working for 10 days....Jeez I didn't realize how much I use it until it was gone!!

I am finally getting back to normal. I hate to brag, but my business is picking up and I actually have to work now instead of playing on the computer!! I'm also dealing with my 88 year old great-aunt. The time has come for her to go into an assisted living situation, and I am the only one in my family that is dealing with this (my mother & sister have "great" excuses......they just don't want to do it... ) So I'm learning all about Medicare & assisted living arrangements........good to know for my future!!

Thanks for asking about me, hope to post more here!!
    Bunny & Kitties:

Taz - F (7); Majerle - M (4) & Loki - M (8 months)
    (pronounced: Marley).

Good to see you back. Hope all goes well with your Aunt situation! What a good niece you are for taking this on! Update us on the cats when you get time.
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Originally posted by Catsnclay
    I hate to brag, but my business is picking up
    Way to go, Bunny! That's great