Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello I´m newcomer!

Hello I´m newcomer!

My name is Sandra, and I´m from Germany, but I think it doesn´t metter.

Well I love german shepherds, at the moment I have 5, but soon I´m planning to adopt more!

about my dogs .....

First one ....

His name is Mozart, he is 10yrs old! He is ex-police dog. Mozart is my favourite dog, because when I´m looking in his eyes I see my father (I lost him 4 years ago in police shooting accident, Mozart was there too) . Mozart is very active dog, and he loves me and I love him We hot him , when I was 5, Mozart was about 2 months old lotle puppy, who very early started to train as police dog..... Here is his photo.....

......... Grienden, he is 5 yrs old german shepherd dog. We adopted him, when he was 1yr old. He was very nervous dog, and bit agressive, but now he´s Ok! He´s my mums dog ...

Sarah ........... She is 3yrs old girl, who came to us when she was 6months. She has been started in some dog shows with very good results, but she realy don´t like shows, she´s nervous in shows. By the way, she is very beautiful bitch, she´s very activ and nice

Sabin, she is 3yrs old too. Some mum´s friends gave her, because they couldn´t keep her. She is very funny girl. but she hates cats ..... BUT she loves all dogs

Anja ...... She is ourl "litle" girl, she´s 2yrs old girl, who loves everuone and everything! She is so cute and nice We´re plannin to get boy to her and maybe next summer we´ll have nice german shepherd pups

I have big big question, can somebody make for me signature with those photos? I´ll be very happy And don´t forget to write dog names too

WOW!!!!! You have sooo cute dogs, they look so cute and nice....and you have them 5 It´s very nice, that you´re from Germany I can speak litle german too

Guten tag, Ich heisse Liga und ich bin aus Letland, aber ich wohne in Iceland

WELCOME TO PT

Liga(me),Carreras(gordon setter),Simba(the cat),Felix(bun),Aisha & Nila(ratties),Ellie(guinea piggy)

wow you have beautiful dogs!!

I love this pic

WELCOME to pet talk!!
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

Welcome to PT! Your pups are gorgeous! More pictures!!

I would offer to make a sig for you, but I'm pretty graphically impaired. lol.

Hello Sandra, Mozart, Grienden, Sarah, Sabin, and Anja........ WELCOME TO PET TALK!!!!! Your dogs are beautiful. Each with their own great story. Your pictures are really great also. I live in California and I have three little "German Boys" of my own. I have three mini doxies. Oskar, Macs and Mr.T. I would have 101 if I could. It is great to meet you and hope to hear from you often.... with lots of pictures. I unfortunatly am not one who can help you witha signature BUT there are alot of grat friendly people here that can and will. I hope to get or be able to make a sig soon too. Alot of the people here are very talented. Good Luck. Again welcome, glad to meet you.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Tailwags, Linda, Mr.T, Macs, and Oskar

Hi! Welcome to pettalk! My name is amber, And you are gonna love it here!

Once again.. Welcome!

Hello

Hello, and thanx for so nice words you have so beautiful dogs I hooe, to soon adopt other german shepherds...

I´m bit rescuer, because I love to safe lifes and rescue dogs, expecially adults!

Welcome! What beautiful dogs!

Is Anja a coated German Shepherd? She's beautiful!

Sandra, your dogs are just gorgeous! Welcome to Pet Talk!

You've got such gorgeous GSD's i love them all, all GSD's are superb in my eyes!!
    I love your long coated girl!!! i want one of her future pups!!!
    Ky and Rio
    Ky = Me, Rio, the new addition Donnie and Tia (the fuzzy ferts) = My Love My Life My All.

Welcome to the PetTalk Family!!!!

WELCOME TO PET TALK! Your German Shepards are beautiful. I have two dogs. Sylvia is our 8 month old pug and my family got her in June. Then we adopted Harley from a shelter about a month and a half later. Harley is a Jack Russell mix or so we think. You will really love PT, there are a lot of helpful people here.
    Billy and Willy! (2 of my 4)

WW! Welcome to Pet Talk!!
    Your GSDs are stunning! What a story with each one of them!
    Can't wait for more pics and to hear more about them. They seem amazing.
    I'm Cayter, or CJ, but you can call me Foam if you want to. I have a smooth collie pup named Ozzy who is an agility dog in training! He's very smart. I would tell you all his tricks, but I'm too lazy right now. I also have a Shih Poo, which is a Shih Tzu/Poodle mix. She's a stubborn priss, but I love her!

WOW You have some gorgeous dogs!

Well, my name's Ashley but you can call me binka, ash, whatever you want. I'm owned by two shelties, Kai and Kaedyn (kaedyn's in my sig below).

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

You're dogs are beautiful! That story of Mozart is just so sweet. I am so glad you have eachother. Welcome to PT!

My name is Liana and I own 2 budgie birds named Rocket and Sky and a Sheltie named Mickey. You can see them all in my sig.

Oh and congrats on picture posting! lol

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road