Thread: Fleas, Ticks, and Bugs....

Fleas, Ticks, and Bugs....

If anyone has bug infested dogs or cats like the ones above. I strongly sugjest you use Front Line! Let me tell you my stoy....

Well my family has 9 dogs and about a year and ahalf ago we were babysiting a yorkie from someone and that is when we first spoted a tick on one of our dogs. a few months latter more were showing up and then more and more. We thought they might go away but that never happend. It was getting wors and wors! We probly had them for a year and we relized that this can't go on anymore. My mom tried a few things but those didn't work. My moms friend sugjested Front Line. It was expensive but we new it had to work. After 2 months of useing Front Line and a exterminator we no longer saw them. It is so nice now. You coulden't even go to bed with out finding one there already. But thank goodness for Front Line.

Well bye!
    Kristy
    http://pstr-m03.ygpweb.aol.com/data/00B/57/D2/2D/3C/FIfCnFHlYj19y6vXWvIZIhV5rZeiSftj0060.jpg
    Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lifes whole.

Frontline Plus RULES this household, for sure! We haven't had a tick or flea problem in almost two years (I think). I think I should be an ad for Frontline Plus since I have 4 dogs and 2 cats using it faithfully!!

:)

Yes! We have only used it about 4 or 3 times and now we never use it. It works fast! I love it!
    Kristy
    http://pstr-m03.ygpweb.aol.com/data/00B/57/D2/2D/3C/FIfCnFHlYj19y6vXWvIZIhV5rZeiSftj0060.jpg
    Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lifes whole.