View Poll Results: What do you think of it so far?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love it.

15 42.86%
  • It's okay, could be better written.

2 5.71%
  • It's to gory. Why would you write something like this?

2 5.71%
  • It's awesome and well-written.

11 31.43%
  • Don't quit your day job, kid. Go back to pet stories.

5 14.29%
Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Story... =P

I agree with her, you should send it in to be published! Your killing us here by making us wait......BTW this story, like you promised, is getting/is WAY better now!
    [size=1]Rachel & Sally

yeah publish it!!! that would be soo cool!!!i would buy it!! does it have a title?

p.s. MOREMOREMMOREMOREMOREMOREMORE

It turned out Graham was going to be released later that week, on Friday. I was partially devestated, but I knew it would make him happy. I was being released in a few months, I felt like I would be here forever. Graham had most of his stuff packed about two days before he was to be released. He and I spent a lot of time together in the rec room. We had our daily foos-ball games, but our daily walks were cut shorter and shorter until they disappeared all together.
    Finally his day came. Julie, Rachel and Heather went and bought party supplies. We had a huge going away party, because he was a huge part of the center. The night of the party was coming up and I was really excited. Only a few hours till take off!
    Julie had ordered a cake, Heather helped in making some sugar cookies, Emma and I decorated the rec room. Drew was allowed to take him out for lunch, so we could set up.
    "This is going to be AWESOME!" Heather cried, as she entered the decorated rec room. There were streamers everywhere, balloons, music, the food was set up in the corner, it WAS going to be great.
    Graham and Drew came back about 10 minutes after we finished. We all hid in the rec room somewhere, and when he entered and turned on the lights, we waited.
    "What is going on?" he asked, looking around. We all jumped out and hugged him.
    "Thanks guys, this is really great. I'm gonna miss you." he said. That last line brought everyone to tears, but they were mostly happy tears, because this was meant to be a happy day, not a sad one.

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Nothing? It's getting worse, I know.

"Thanks guys, this is really great. I'm gonna miss you." he said. That last line brought everyone to tears, but they were mostly happy tears, because this was meant to be a happy day, not a sad one.
    The party was great, everyone had a lot of fun. I ate 2 whole cookies, Graham was very proud. He said he would come visit once a week, and when I got out we would move away and live together forever. Those were his exact words.
    Later that night, we moved everything to the side and had a disco ball put in. We had a huge dance floor, and I think it was the biggest hit of the night. We had rap music playing, slow dances, everything. I got to slow dance with Graham twice before he decided to share himself with the other women. I danced with Drew, and later on Emma, Eliza, Heather and I danced together. It was so cool.
    The night ended, and everyone left. Once again, it was Graham and I left in the decorated rec room. The disco ball was still spinning, music still playing. It was more romantic than the kiss in the dark. The moon was shining through the replaced window onto the dance floor. We danced another slow dance and he kissed me goodnight. He promised he would wake me before he left. We parted our own ways and went to bed.

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

He promised he would wake me before he left. We parted our own ways and went to bed. I went to bed the happiest person in the world.
    Graham woke me up at around six.
    "I'm leaving, baby." he whispered while I was still laying in bed. I smiled and kissed him.
    "I'll see you later. I'll come by next week." he said and winked as he left. "Love ya Kers." he said. I smiled and went back to bed. I woke up again at around eight. I already missed him. I could tell this was going to be a hard week without him.
    I went to breakfast and had a whole slice of toast. I had my doctors appointment today also. I was hoping for good news, and that maybe I would get out earlier than planned.
    I went to Shannon's office down the hall. It was the first time I had been to the doctor in a while. She weighed me first, and I was what she called a healthy 105 pounds. I shuddered.
    "You're doing awesome Kersey. When you came, you were just over 90." she said, smiling. "Way to go." She checked my blood pressure, my pulse, and she took some blood. I felt an uncontrolable urge to cut. 'You can't Kersey. Tell yourself no.' said a voice inside my head. I fought the urge and won. I was getting better by the day, the doctor told me. And I actually believed it. Then the doctor gave me the prognosis.
    "You are doing well, for your area. I'm thinking maybe you can be released in two weeks instead of four if you keep up your weight and eating habits." she said. I was overjoyed.

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Keep it going. This is a really good story. It has held all our interest from the beginning.
    Please don't knock yourself down, when you have so many of us telling you how good your story is. Accept the compliments with a smile and a "Thank-you"
    It's not getting worse, it's getting better.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

YOU PUT ME IN THERE!!!!! THATS SO COOL!!!!! THANKS!!!! YAY!!!! LOL YOU KNOW IT'S NOT GETTING WORSE

Please don't knock yourself down, when you have so many of us telling you how good your story is. Accept the compliments with a smile and a "Thank-you"
    It's not getting worse, it's getting better.
    Thanks. It's a real weakness in me.

I appreciate the good thoughts guys.

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

I haven't posted in a while, I needed to catch up!

Keep it coming...

Today was my 19th birthday. We all went out shopping. Heather bought me a new CD, Emma got me a charm bracelet, and a few people got me some charms for it. It was probably the best birthday I'd had in a while.
    We danced again, had some snacks, and I went to bed really late. It was about one before we all decided to call it a night. I went to bed wondering why my parents didn't call.
    Graham came the next day to wish me a happy birthday. He said he would have come the day before but his mother was sick and was rushed to the hospital.
    "I'm sorry, Graham." I said hugging him.
    "Kersey, phone!" Heather yelled.
    "Hang on." I said, running over to Heather.
    "I think its your parents." she whispered, while handing my phone.
    "Umm, hello?" I said, clearing my throat. It was my mom.
    "Hey, baby girl! Happy Birthday!" She said. I could tell she was trying to be cheery to make up for not calling yesterday.
    "Hi Mom. Thanks." I said, with no enthiusiasm whatsoever.
    "Did you get our card? We sent it yesterday, it should come today." she said.
    "No, mom."
    "Well it will come. We need to run, baby. Have an awesome day." she said.
    "It was my party yesterday, but I'll have a better day than if I was at home." I said, hanging up. I didn't care if they didn't.
    I went to check my mail. Sure enough, there was my birthday card, along with one from my Grandma in England and one from my aunt in Texas. At least they had an excuse for a late birthday card. I opened the one from my aunt Tracey first. The card had a fifty in it. I gasped. I wasn't all that surprised, she had always given us money. Ever since I was six.
    The next was from my grandma Miranda. She wrote so many x's and o's it made me dizzy. Inside was a twenty. I smiled and stuck the money back in the card. The one from my parents was different. Inside they had all signed their names, and put two x's and two o's. It wasn't that special. I frowned and put the card back in. It was like I was a stranger to them. They were too afraid to write I love you.

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

MORE, MORE, MORE!

Graham told me he was in the process of apartment searching. He had found a few and was wondering if I would like to move in with him once I got released. I told him I would love to. It would be better than going back home to people who don't care.
    Then once again, a new member came to the facility. Her name was Josie, a struggling drug addict. She told us she had been doing drugs since she was 12. It actually scared me at first. She looked like a cool kid though, but I only had two weeks left, I didn't want to get attached to someone like the way I am attached to Emma, Heather, and Eliza.
    It was two days before I was scheduled to leave. Eliza was told she was being released in a few weeks too. I was already an emotional wreck. I felt I had to pay them back somehow, to make up for them having to deal with me. I went and bought each of them a charm bracelet with what money I had. They cried when I gave it to them, and we all had a group hug.
    "We'll never forget you, Kersey." Heather cried, hugging me.
    "Yeah, you have become such a great friend to me, Kersey girl. You're the bomb." she said smiling.
    "You guys, I promise I will come and visit. Promise. You all mean a lot to me too, I wouldn't dare forget you." I said, smiling and wiping the tears out of my eyes.
    "Kersey, you have another letter." Rachel told me.
    "Be right back guys." I wondered who it was from. It was my birthday almost two weeks ago. I pulled the letter out of my mailbox and looked at the address. It was from...

Can anyone guess?

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Who? Who? WHO??? POST, POST, POST!

"Be right back guys." I wondered who it was from. It was my birthday almost two weeks ago. I pulled the letter out of my mailbox and looked at the address. It was from Olivia's mom.
    I opened the letter so quickly I dropped it on the floor. Inside was a small note.
    Kersey- I hope you had a great 19th. I couldn't find your address, and couldn't get a hold of your parents. I'm sorry about Jeremy. Hope you're doing alright, honey. I've included a picture I found of you and Livvie. I, again, hope you have a great 19th.
    Love, Mom.

She actually signed it mom. I really called her mom when I was little and over at Olivia's house. She was a mom to me. The mom I never had.
    The picture was of me and Olivia when we were about seven. She had perfect curly blonde hair when she was little, and we had been playing dress up. She was in a long robe and had curlers in her hair. Me, on the other hand, and a suit and hat on. Whenever we played house I got elected dad.
    I put the picture down. I closed my eyes and put my head back, forcing the tears back in. I wiped my eyes on the sleeve of my shirt, regained my composure, and went back out to the crowd of people.
    "What was it? What took you so long?" Heather asked. I held up the picture of Olivia and I and felt a tear on my cheek.
    "Aww, Kersey, how special!" Emma said, hugging me. I hugged her back and let the tears fall.

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Awwww! That's so sweet.