View Poll Results: What do you think of it so far?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love it.

15 42.86%
  • It's okay, could be better written.

2 5.71%
  • It's to gory. Why would you write something like this?

2 5.71%
  • It's awesome and well-written.

11 31.43%
  • Don't quit your day job, kid. Go back to pet stories.

5 14.29%
Page 18 of 41 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Story... =P

He went out into the lobby outside my room and came back in with a rose in his mouth. I laughed as he put the rose next to me on my table and then went back out.
    "Are you ready?" he asked.
    "I guess." I said, nervously. He emerged with a box from the bridal shop where I saw my dress. I gasped and started to cry. He took the dress out of the box and held it up for me to see. It was exactly how I pictured it; it had the lace sash and the thin straps. I crawled out of my bed still crying and touched it. I couldn't believe he had actually gone out and bought it.
    "Want to try it on?" he asked, with a kind, gentle smile on his face. I nodded and wiped the tears out of my eyes. I closed the door and stuck the sign on the handle. Graham helped me zip the back of the dress and then walked me to the mirror in the bathroom door. I looked at myself. For the first time in my entire life, I thought I looked beautiful.
    I turned and looked at Graham. "How do I look?" I managed to say between tears.
    "Beautiful as ever, Kersey." he reached up and pulled me close and kissed me. I looked at myself again in the mirror and smiled.

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

bump

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

whoa! where did he get the money to buy that?
    i read a book that was alot like your story was in the beginning.i kept mixing them up and expecting graham to pop up somewhere
    more!!

"Beautiful as ever, Kersey." he reached up and pulled me close and kissed me. I looked at myself again in the mirror and smiled.
    I carefully took the dress off and put my hospital gown back on. I crawled into bed and wiped the last few tears off my red cheeks.
    "Thank you so much Graham." I said.
    "Anything for you, Kersey." he said. "Listen. I talked to the doctor and he said you would be released tomorrow." he said smiling.
    "Really? Finally! I've been waiting to get out of this place." I said. "Graham, look." I said, nodding towards the window. It was snowing.
    "It's so beautiful outside." he said in an almost whisper. "I'd take you out if I could, but you're already sick." he said. He came and sat on the end of the bed.
    "Please don't worry about how I got that dress, okay? It's all been worked out. It's okay." he said. He must have knew I was wondering.
    "But please, can you tell me?" I asked pleadingly. He sighed and closed his eyes.
    "Honey, I went to your parents and showed them the page you ripped out. They love you so much Kersey, they bought the dress for you." he said. I was shocked.
    "Did you thank them for me?" I cried.
    "Baby, calm down. Of course I did. They said they were willing to pay everything if we needed them to." he said. He was getting choked up. He had never met my parents before, but he had the courage to go to them and ask them for help.
    "I cannot believe it." I said. I had been so cruel to them. I needed to call my mom. "I have to call her."
    I grabbed the telephone off the bedside table and quickly dialed my mom and dad's house.
    "Hello?" a voice said. It was my father.
    "Dad? I-I want to thank you and mom. The dress. You didn't need to. I didn't need that dress." I said, swallowing hard.
    "Baby, its the least we could do. Do you mind if your mother talks on the other line?" he asked.
    "Put her on." I said. My mother picked up another phone.
    "Kersey? Honey? What's wrong?" she said.
    "Mom. Thank you so much for the dress! I didn't need it, really." I said. I could hear my mother crying.
    "Kersey, I know I haven't always been there for you, but I am now, okay? I promise. I will always be there for you. You're... you're my baby girl." she said, hanging up the phone, sobbing.
    "Can we come see you? Your mother has wanted to come, but she can't bear seeing you in the hospital. It makes her so overwhelmingly sad." he said. I could hear him comforting my mother in the background.
    "Yes, please come." I said. "Listen, daddy, I'll talk to you when you come, okay?" I said. It was the first time I had called him daddy, in practically, my whole life. "Bring mom." I said, smiling. We both hung up.
    "Graham, I want to thank you again. I think you have brought me and my parents closer now." I said, still smiling. I leaned over and kissed his forehead. "I love you so much." I said.

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

It is STILL good. We still love it. AND you know what? We still want.....

moremoremoremoremoremoremoremore

It's soooo awesome!! Love it!

More please!!!
    ~Chelsea~

OMg thats so sweet! it made me get a little teary eyed. awww graham is so sweet! adn her parents!

Here's a smidge:

My parents arrived a short while after. My mom ran up to me and kissed me about a thousand times. I let her hug me and I smiled. I had missed this growing up. I was always a rebel and never let my parents near me. Now I realized what I was missing. My dad came after my mom and kissed the top of my head.
    "How do you feel, baby girl?" my mom said.
    "I'm pretty good. I guess I get out tomorrow." I said smiling.
    "How wonderful!" my mom cried. They stayed for about and hour and we just sat and talked. Before they left, Graham got up and came to me and whispered something in my ear.
    "I'm gonna go get some food. I'll be back in a little while." he kissed my cheek, waved to my parents and left.

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE
    MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE
    MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE
    MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE

UM.....PLEASE?

"I'm gonna go get some food. I'll be back in a little while." he kissed my cheek, waved to my parents and left. My parents stayed a little longer and left so I could rest.
    I woke up the next day and Graham was fast asleep on the small pull-out loveseat. I stretched my arms over my head and looked at the clock. It was a little past eight. I turned on the TV. The doctor came in and checked my stats again.
    "You look wonderful. We will give you some pills that you have to take twice a day and we will go from there." he said, nodding and smiling at me.
    "Thank you, doctor." I said. Graham had awoken by the sound of the door closing.
    "Hey, what did he say?" he asked, coming to sit next to me on the bed.
    "He said I'd have to take some pills, but otherwise I'm good." I said. "Should we start packing up my stuff?" I asked, stepping out of bed and putting my slippers on.
    "Yeah, I'll get your stuff out of the bathroom, you grab your stuff out here." he said. I collected my little personal items from my table and place them neatly in my suitcase. I got dressed in some more presentable pajamas and Graham wheeled me to the elevator. We got into the elevator with another doctor and we soon arrived on the first main floor. Nurses, doctors and paramedics rushed past us with a patient on a bed. I looked and tried to see who it was.

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

who is it??

There was a limp figure lying on the bed as it rushed past. The person looked similar, but I couldn't figure out who it was. Then it came to me. I got out of my wheelchair and ran, following the crowd of doctors around the bed until they stopped in a room. I stood on my tiptoes trying to see if my assumption was correct. It was.

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

why do you aslways have to stop at the good parts?????

who was it!???! More more!!
    ~Chelsea~

yeah! you can't give up on this one just cuz you started a new one!!!