View Poll Results: What do you think of it so far?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love it.

15 42.86%
  • It's okay, could be better written.

2 5.71%
  • It's to gory. Why would you write something like this?

2 5.71%
  • It's awesome and well-written.

11 31.43%
  • Don't quit your day job, kid. Go back to pet stories.

5 14.29%
Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Story... =P

Emma rushed over and helped me up. She looked out the door and gasped. She put her hand over her mouth and I saw tears pour out of her eyes within seconds. It was Jeremy.
    Eliza opened the door and ran out to check on Graham. I ran out too, still in tears, Emma not far behind. She didn't even look at Jeremy, she was more histerical than I was. Graham was in a pile in the corner, holding his arm. Medics were crowded around him, and I pushed my way through.
    "Graham! Are you okay?" I cried.
    "Miss, you'll have to step back. We need to take him to the hospital." one of them said. I quickly kissed Graham on the forehead and got out of the way. Eliza hugged me, and we pulled Emma in. She was crying so hard, she almost collapsed like I did in the room. We sat her on the couch and got her some water.
    "He...he... I can't b-b-believe it." she said, after she had slowed down the crying.

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

I KNEW IT!

"It's gonna be okay, Emma. It's gonna be okay." I said, hugging her. I was crying again, I was scared to death of what would have happened if Graham wasn't there. He was a lifesaver.
    It was now almost 1 o' clock, the nurses ushered everyone to bed. We stayed out in the rec room, disobeying the nurse. We wanted to get Emma settled down before we went to the room to avoid waking anyone. We stayed up until past three, then we walked Emma back to the room. I didn't sleep much that night. I was worried about Graham. And I was worried for my own safety.
    We all woke up around the same time the next morning. We wandered out to the rec room and saw some workers tarping up the window. Graham was back, both arms bandaged and casted. He was on the loveseat, just sitting there, all alone.

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Keep writing...

I'm TIRED! Lol.. *rubs her sore hands*

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

"Graham?" I said quietly. He turned around to face me.
    "Hey." he said quietly.
    "Are you alright? Is something wrong?" I asked, sitting down next to him.
    "I'm fine." he said. "Tired.'' I rested my head on his shoulder and he rested his head on mine. Everyone was staring at us, one, because we looked weird, two, because of the fiasco last night. We took our walk, and it was quiet most of the way.
    "I'm sorry about last night." I said, looking at my feet. "Really sorry."
    "It wasn't your fault, Kersey." he said. We stopped walking and I looked at him.
    "You saved me, Graham. If you wouldn't have pushed me out of the way, he could have easily gotten me. I was frozen."
    "I know. But it's all okay now. They told me they took him to jail." he said. He hugged me and we walked back inside. It was getting colder everyday, we couldn't stay out too long.
    Graham, Emma and I got called to the office soon after. We were to meet with the counselor, Rachel. Emma needed it more than either of us, but we all went together.
    "My name is Rachel, I will be your counselor. So, do you want to tell me how you are related to Jeremy?" she said looking at me.
    "I, well, I was his girlfriend, I guess. We were really good friends, we maybe kissed once or twice, but I never really thought of it as a relationship." I answered.
    "He's my b-b-brother." Emma replied. Graham just nodded towards his casts and she got the point.
    "Ok. So what happened between you two, Kersey?" she asked.
    "I don't know, he just got really overprotective all of a sudden, like I wasn't allowed to have guy friends and stuff. He changed really fast." I said, fidgeting with my hands again.

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

more ME! Im not in it enough! you no what would be a really BIG twist..? If I was Grahams sister LOL
    ~*~green_chameleon_girl~*~
    R.I.P Rex
    - _HeAtHer_-

Thanks MANDAMOO!!!!

This is really good Megan.

I think it might end soon, if anyone has ideas for this story or ideas for one I could write after this one ends, PM em to me... otherwise this ones over soon. I have NO ideas.

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

"I don't know, he just got really overprotective all of a sudden, like I wasn't allowed to have guy friends and stuff. He changed really fast." I said, fidgeting with my hands again. We talked a little while longer, then she excused Graham and I and someone else came in to talk to Emma. Heather came up to us as we were leaving.
    "Is Emma okay? I'm kinda worried about her. She's a mess. Anything?" she asked.
    "She's a wreck." I said, to put it bluntly. Graham and I walked back to his room, he shared with Drew.
    "Kersey, I need to get out of here." he said. "I hate it here."
    "What?" I asked, astonished. "We can't just leave."
    "I need to. I'm going insane." he said, pacing the room.
    "Well, when are you scheduled to get out?" I asked, getting up and putting my hand on his shoulder. His pacing was making me nervous.
    "I don't even know. I've been here for months." he said. He had tears in his eyes. This was really hard on him. I really didn't know what to say to him.
    "Let's go play foos-ball." I suggested. We went and played a few games then went to dinner. I ate more than usual, I don't know why. I was really tired so I left and went to bed early.
    "Night, Cracker." I said. Cracker was his nickname. I used it only when I needed to cheer him up. I went to bed at around 10.

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Dont stop now....ahhh....keep writing! please
    [size=1]Rachel & Sally

don't stop!!! I PMed you an idea, but i got a little carried away. i always have ideas for books, but i'm bad at writing. hurry up and post more

I fell asleep quickly. Emma was with her parents, she didn't need to be locked up here at the facility. Eliza was staying with Heather, because they had soon become great friends. I had the room to myself.
    I was awoken at 4 in the morning. I yawn and looked at what had woken me up. I looked and saw Graham in my room packing up all my things.
    "Graham? What the--?" I asked, rubbing my eyes and getting up.
    "We're getting out of here, hun. Come on, we're getting out." he said.
    "But how? There's camera's at the entrance, Graham!" I said. I got up anyway and put my slippers on. I grabbed my meds out of the drawer beside me and tossed them in my bag.
    "Don't worry about those. I cut the wires before I came to you." he said. He was serious about this. I wrote Liza and Emma a note and stuck it on my pillow. I really didn't want to leave, but I knew Graham needed me. I'd keep in touch.
    He pulled me towards the door and we looked both ways before we ran out into the hall. We ran out the door and into the freezing cold air.
    "Graham, I don't know, this is really risky. They will find us." I said, holding back.
    "Kersey, I don't care if they find us. I just need to be out in the open for a while. I need to do things on my own, pick my own food, not have supervised meeting sessions. I'm going, and if you come, you come. I'll be pretty lonely without you." he said, turning around. He began walking again. I ran up to him.
    "Wait. I'm coming." I said, hugging him. We started a small jog towards the gate, laughing the whole way. This would be a blast.

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

What do they do first?

Oh my!!! More!!!!