View Poll Results: What do you think of it so far?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love it.

15 42.86%
  • It's okay, could be better written.

2 5.71%
  • It's to gory. Why would you write something like this?

2 5.71%
  • It's awesome and well-written.

11 31.43%
  • Don't quit your day job, kid. Go back to pet stories.

5 14.29%
Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Story... =P

Last update of the night guys, I gotta go. Hope this will keep you satisfied till tomorrow afternoon...

“Come around 6 then. I should be settled.” I said. We said our farewells, and I was on my way.
    The car ride took about 30 minutes. I got tired easily now that I was home and off a lot of my medications. I took a short catnap on the way there and when I awoke, we had just pulled in. I started getting butterflies in my stomach. I was really nervous.
    We walked in and I was greeted by what looked like every patient in the entire building. It must have been tradition to welcome the newcomer. I felt so out of place.
    I also noticed there were three or four guys there too. I remembered there were no men at my old rehabilitation center.

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

i can't wiat to hear more!!! it's really good. it should be published.
    but umm.. i sorta have one teeny tiny suggestion..well not really just something i noticed. where you wrote: I gasped and put my hand over my mouth.

i just thought the put my hand over my mouth sounded strange. i really wouldn't know.... it's just something i was htinking about.
    i love your story!!

I dont know if I can wait until tomarrow afternoon! Your torturing us here!lol

hurry with some more!
    [size=1]Rachel & Sally

There was about 20 or so people there. My parents hugged me and left, and the nurse, whose name was Julie, led us into the main room of the center. It was like a huge livingroom, with TV's and everything. They told everyone to sit in a circle, except me. I had to introduce myself.
    "My name is Kersey, and..." I began. I didn't know what to say.
    "What are you here for? We like our problems to be out in the open so we can help each other." Julie said.
    "Do I really have to say? I'm anorexic. That's what the doctors said anyway. I started because my friend Olivia died of bulemia." I said. I also pulled up my sleeves, showing off my beautiful purple scars. Some people looked scared, some disgusted, some looked like they could relate. One of the other guys casually rubbed his forearms.
    "Thanks for sharing, Kersey. You may sit." Julie told me. I sat next to a girl. She smiled and shook my hand as I sat down.
    "My name is Elizabeth. They call me Eliza here." she said. Julie then told everyone they had to go around and say their names and what they were here for so I could get to know everyone. This was beginning to get lame.
    There was Eliza, anorexic. She was becoming my new friend fast. Antonio, a guy who was bulimic, and his friend Graham who cut, the one I saw before. Drew, who was anorexic, Raphaella, who was anorexic and cut and Jessica who was an anorexic also. Everyone finished up and Eliza showed me my room. Graham kept looking at me as we got up and everyone went to do their own thing.
    "We share a room, room 269." she said as she led me inside. Inside was two beds, two small windows and a desk.
    "Cool." I said sarcastically, dropping my bag on the bed.
    "Don't be so enthusiastic, Kersey." Eliza said laughing. I could tell we would be just fine.

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

The beggining was kinda gross, but I find myself coming back to read the rest of the story. You have a lot of talent, and keep writing!

After dinner mostly everyone went to the rec area. Eliza and I plopped on the couch and watched Remember the Titans that was playing on TV. It was one of my favorite movies. Graham came in a sat in the loveseat closer to the TV. I caught him looking at me a few more times. What was his problem? Did I have broccolli in my teeth?
    After the movie ended, people began going to pool tables, foos-ball tables, and ping pong tables. " Wanna play?" Graham asked me, pointing to the foos-ball table. I hadn't played in so long so I agreed. I was up to a challenge.
    "So you cut?" I asked. It seemed like an ackward question now that it came out of my mouth.
    "I do, yeah." he said, scoring a goal. It was silent for a few minutes after.
    "I was just wondering, if you'd like to be friends. We are some of the only people that cut here, maybe we could get through it together." he said, stopping the game and looking up at me. I didn't know what to say, I wanted to, but I had Jeremy coming later. I didn't want him to think I was cheating on him... if we were even going out.
    "That would be really cool." I said, but soon realized what I had just said. He smiled at me and we kept playing.

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

i love remember the titans!!!it's a great movie! i love your story!!! keep it comin

Graham walked me to my room that night, after a long talk in the rec room. Everyone had left before we even got started talking. We talked about what was going on in our lives that made us cut, I told him about Olivia, he told me about Arissa, his girlfriend, who died of anorexia. We had so much in common, it was almost scary.
    When we got to my room, he looked at me with a twinkle in his eye. He had told me before he had never really met anyone after he lost Arissa, I was the first girl he had had enough guts to talk to. I admit it, it made me feel good.
    He took his hands in mine and wished me a good night. He winked at me as he turned around and walked to his room, a few feet down the hall. I watched him go into his room and wave to me as he shut the door. I couldn't believe I was doing this.
    Jeremy came the next day and told me he didn't come last night because he had extra homework and his mom wouldn't let him leave late. I told him it was just fine. I didn't want him to see me with Graham anyway.
    He sat in my room with me and Eliza, talking about stuff from school. He told me we were the talk of the school, and rumors were flying that we were "an item". I guess we were going out, in a way, even though we never really asked each other.
    He sat on my bed and held my bony hands. Eliza just watched us with this smile on her face, she was happy I was happy.
    I showed Jeremy around, and we sat in the rec room. Everyone was watching us, like we were going to spontaniously start making out or something.

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Graham came in about 20 minutes later, and he sat in the same loveseat as before.
    "Jeremy, this is my friend Graham." I said. Graham waved and smiled nervously, like he was uncomfortable having Jeremy around. Jeremy also waved, obivously feeling jealous I had another guy friend.
    Graham left when he had to go take his medication and go to his doctor appointment. Jeremy mentioned Graham.
    "What about him?" I asked.
    "Does he, like you, like you??" he asked. That was so third grade.
    "Jeremy, we're friends, like you and I." I soon realized that wasn't what he wanted to hear. "But we are closer, right?" I said uneasily.
    "I guess." Jeremy said, looking away. I had made him mad.
    He ended up leaving later at about the time Graham came back.
    "Is he mad? Maybe I shouldn't have come and sit by you.'' Graham said.
    "He's just a little jealous, don't worry Graham." I said, smiling to reassure him. Graham and I played another game of foos-ball, and this time I finally won.
    "Wanna go for a walk?" he asked. He loved going on walks. He told me that last night.
    "Sure. Let me go grab my jacket."
    We walked outside together and it was the time of the year where the leaves showed no more green. I told Graham I loved fall, he said he did too.

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Bump.. that was my last update for the night... is it too boring? Somethings happening between Graham and Kersey... If you haven't noticed...

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Originally posted by ILoveMyAbbyGirl
    Bump.. that was my last update for the night... is it too boring? Somethings happening between Graham and Kersey... If you haven't noticed...
    nooooo!!!!!! whats Jeremy's problem???? the suspense is killing me!!! it's not boring at all!!!!! i like graham!!!!! but i like jeremy to!!!

Great Story!!!!! Keep it comin!!! its not boring, its getting real GOOD!!! MORE

It is getting so much better!! She is stuck with two boys! This is driving me crazy I have to find out...
    [size=1]Rachel & Sally

C'mon! I wanna see whats gonna happen next Meg!

moremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremore Well you see where im going with this...