Thumper

Butterscotch

Butterscotch

Skinny

Skinny

3 very smoochable faces

AWWWWWW

They're all so cute!!!!!

*KISSES* to those three most precious kitties!!!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

What wonderful pictures. Those are some very huggable and kissable kitties. xoxoxoxo

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

A kiss for each and two for Butterscotch (I know, I am partial) but ALL are adorable.

Lovely cats! Jasmine likes to sit on the computer chair, just like Thumper!
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

Thumper, this is Rocky. I wanted to let you know that I think you are handsome (but not in a gay way). I get a lot of flack around here cause I'm bigger boned, but seeing you reminds me we are just more to love.

Rocky is this Thumper, I'm glad you find me attractive. It's ok cus I be a female feline

Great Pics!!!

Bob takes over the computer chair too, but he will wait until you get up to get something and then when you come back you either have to move him or go do something else.

They are all cute and deserve a head scratch.

This is my favorite one:

What, me, no I was just talking to the bear. I wasn't trying to bat him around or anything. No, really he is a good friend.

Thanks for the pics.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"

Thumpers other trick is laying on my side of the bed and making it very difficult to get into bed. She does not move and stays put for minutes or hours depending on "her mood". I've been known to sleep in very strange positions around her. In the morning she snuggles into my side puts her head on my shoulder, what a neat way to wake up in the a.m.

My hubby and I love the caption you made.

That sounds so sweet. Bob will cuddle with Kathie like that, but not me. Oh well, maybe one day.

Glad you like the caption.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"

HOWDY NEIGHBOR!! Your kitties are sooooo cute!!! I've read a lot about Skinny and he is so adorable!! The other two are just GORGEOUS! They look so cuddly!! They make me want to come through the screen and sneak a snuggle! Great pictures!!

Howdy Back To Ya The gang of three are all spoiled rotten, we wouldn't have it any other way. These are my "kids" and I treat them like humans It boggles my mind how anyone could abandon Butterscotch (gal moved from apt complex, left him figuring someone would take him in), when we moved to our new home from apt complex, we brought him over to explore and get use to the house. He literally shock for 5 mins when he ran upstairs so we packed him back up and took him back to apt. Once moving day came, he saw all the familiar furniture etc in the house he was super. Sat in his carrier and watched us move in and came out like he had been in the house for years. Butterscotch has calmed down considerably since we took him in 4 yrs ago. He used to throw up when we we gone to long during the day

Thumper, she was put up for adoption at PetSmart because of allergies in family and had such sad eyes at PetSmart, she clung to me. She was 2 yrs old when we got her and I'm pretty sure that only one owner prior to us.

Skinny, He loves to be around us, follows you everywhere. He knew that being in our house we would take great care of him. Poor guy has been through it since coming into our home over Labor Day weekend. He has such a sunny disposition.

Oh my, I just wanted to make a couple short statements about the gang, I ended up writing a novel.

I will give them all an extra hug from all their friends from PT

Great pics. Thumper and Butterscotch are certainly... er...umm..CUDDLY kitties - looks like little Skinny has some catching up to do!

Thanks for posting - they are all gorgeous!

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Wonderful stories and I'm so glad that Butterscotch is with you in a loving home. I have to agree with AllyCatsMom that Skinny has some catching up to do!! I've been keeping up with him in the health section and he has had a hard time. I'm glad he is a happy boy!! Maybe one of these days he will be as...um...CUDDLY as the others!