Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who are the "veterans" here?

Who are the "veterans" here?

I just started reading here about 2 months ago - my daughter Missy (Sirrahsim) in Japan got me hooked and now I think my daughter-in-love Devon (Sirrahved) is hooked, too. When did this forum begin? Who has been here the longest - you know?? I can tell that some of you "know" each other but I also have felt very welcomed as a newcomer.

I personaly have been here a bit over a year now. I FEEL like an "old-timer" but truely, I am not. I guess that is because of the welcoming feeling that this place gives you.

I've been here nearly 2 years, but has not been on so much lately. If you click on members on the top and then click on Date joined and then on Last, you can see the ones who joined first, perhaps you can recognize some names.

Welcome!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Hmmm, I don't remember when I registered, must have been more than 3 years ago when Luna was CotD on August 15, 2000. But I had some breaks.

Kirsten

I have been on , just over a year, I would be interesrted in when the site went up , as well!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I think Freckles is one of the oldest members. I am here since mid 2002 -and I also feel like an oldie.

I've been here since 8th November 2001 - so I've just had my second anniversary!!

Hey Jen., you've only been here one year and are very close to notching up your 6,000 post!! Way to go!!

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

Originally posted by lynnestankard
    Hey Jen., you've only been here one year and are very close to notching up your 6,000 post!!
    December will be my one year anniversary. But compared to Jen, I don't talk much since I'm still trying to make it to my first pillar!

Don't be afraid that your life will end. Be afraid that it will never begin.

I just went back and looked, and it looks like I joined on 7/3/2000 behind many others. The first members were Karen, Paul, then Freckles (Joan). There were a lot of new members in the early days of Pet Talk. I had been coming to see the Dog, Cat and Pet of the Day for a long time, then realized they had started a discussion group and joined immediately! I was lhg0962 way back then.

Some people who could be considered "veterans" are those who joined PT in the year 2000 when it was first started and have posted regularly and frequently since!

* tatsxxx11
    * mugsy
    * Pam
    * zippy-kat
    * Karen
    * Sudilar
    * shais_mom
    * gini
    * KYS
    * Daisy's Mom
    * sammi
    * Albea
    * captain
    * Kirsten
    * Rachel
    * lbaker
    * Freckles
    * TheAntiPam

Many thanks to Roxyluvsme13 & k9krazee for my great new siggy!!
    *click* Kirk's Recovery Thread *click*

I joined 8-31-2003, but since I don't post often, I'm still just a citizen.

I'm a fantastic lurker though.

Shhhhhhhh!

Ummm i just joined but ive been here before i had one other name but i forgot what it was and ive been just reading treads for a few months but i dont know why it took me so long to make a new name (i got a new screen name so i could register again)

I've been here for two years.
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

I've been here since October 2001, but as you can see from my post count I don't post too often, lol...I just read and enjoy all the furbaby pictures

I started posting last December, 2002. And now I'm hooked I can't go through a day without Pet Talk.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.