Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Harriet

Hello sweet Harriet,

It really warms my heart to meet you today dear lady.
    I hope you'll aways have a warm bit of sunlight, or cozy
    place by the fire for all your days. Senior pets are treasures
    of love & memories. Bless you Harriet & hope today is extra
    special in honor of your being chosen as our CAT OF THE DAY.
    Gentle hugs coming your way dear heart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Harriet
    What an adorable senior citizen you are, sweetie. I was so pleased to meet you today. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today too!

Dear, beautiful Harriet. What a loving and devoted companion you have been to your parents these many years. You may not be as spritely as you were in your younger days. But there is nothing as exquisite or precious to us humans than the gentle love of a senior furfriend. May all of your days be filled with sunshine, warmth and love beautiful Harriet. You have graced my day with your beauty and spirit! Lots of very gentle hugs and kisses to you sweetheart. I wish you many more years basking in the comfort and warmth of your purrents love! Congratulations to Harriet, our most deserving Cat of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Harriet, It is quite lovely to see such an elderly lady looking so healthy and beautiful Love seeing the babies from other countries! I am reminded of my baby who passed to rainbow bridge when she was 20 years old! Many more years, Luv! Congratulations on being today's COTD!

Isn't that sweet. She's a great kitty. How fortunate for her and her family to have found each other those years ago. It's also interesting to see all the posts about other long-lived kitties. A neighbor had a lively long-haired white that was fully grown of unknown age when she got her, and they had been together 20 years when they moved away. Good luck, girl.

What a beautiful old girl you are Harriet. I'm glad you are still in good health (except for the arthritis) and hope that it continues for many years. Doesn't the warm sun feel good on those tired bones? You have had many years giving love and receiving love from your family. I hope you have many more years with the people who love you so much. You are a gracious and elegant COTD, dear Harriet.

What a pretty senior kitty you are! I hope you are treated with the respect due your age and species.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Cheers to Harriet - what a lovely lady you are pretty gal! How wonderful to meet you sweetie. Congrats for being Our Adorable Kitty Cat of the Day!

Hello Harriet,

What a marvelous looking lady you are. You look very beautiful and reagal and not a day over 10.

I am so happy to hear that you have a family that understands your needs, and treats you like the queen that you are.

I hope you have a great day and that you get lots of extra gentle loving today.

Congratulations on being our grand COTD.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"

Harriet, you sure are a beauty. I'm so glad that you've lived a long happy life with your family and that they understand that you need some extra attention these days. I'm sure you have many great years ahead of you. Congrats on being COTD!!!