Ok..before I go any further, as I warning, I -will- delete this thread if it ends up like the last. You can say whatever you like about me, but I don't believe I, or anyone else deserves to be treated that way. Second, I -may- be getting one from this litter, me and my mom are going to talk it over before deciding. I have put a HUGE amount of thought into this kitten. I have spent countless hours wondering and worrying. I have researched, and, when I take Zeke to the vet this week for a check up, I will ask the vet from a medical point of view, if its harmful for a kitten. (I'm sure you know what I'm talking about, if not, you don't want to) If she says yes, its harmful, that will most definitly affect my decision. All I want is to take in a kitten and offer it a good home. Both my mom and I want this kitten. And before you go saying we're not good owners and wouldn't do anything for them, I will tell you this. My mom was living in an apt in which suddenly enforced their rule of 'no pets' so, my mom was left with a choice, stay in her nice comfortable home, nice location, not far from work and everything else and get rid of the cat, or find somewhere else. So of course, she began looking, but truefully, could not fine ANYWHERE that allowed animals. She was looking for months and more. So she bought her own home. Small, far away from everything, but HER home. Now, I can't say she did it all for the cat, but it was definitly what got her into it. She loves Smitten just as much as I do, and like I said, a great home would definitly be what this kitten would get. I know a lot of ppl who, in her situation would have said whatever, and gave the cat away. We don't take animals in then later give it second thoughts which is why me and my mom are going to talk about it. So if it turns out ok with the vets, I'm sorry but most likely we will go through with it. If that means im incapable of loving this animal, then maybe its true, I don't know, but the last thing I want to do is hurt ANY living creature. So we'll see what the vet says. Please -please- don't post anything about this on here. I'm extremely emotional and take everything you say personally. If you need to say something, say in by PM, that way I am not being ganged up on.

Anyway, one with the whole point of this msg.

This is the smallest, a female. She is the one I want. Shes soo cute! She seems to be the most outgoing and curious.

This one was so cute. But he seemed really timid and such

This one had the CUTEST face! I loved this little guy!

Sorry the pics are such poor quality. The lighting in her house was really bad, and I didn't want to keep taking pics of them incase it annoyed her or something lol..Anyway, if all turns out, I think we'll be getting the first one. She has a calico face, but tabby strips on her back..XD