Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: jake

jake

OH now Jake, you are just the most adorable kitty butt! Wow, too cute - and I bet you are sweet sweet sweet just like most orange kitties. What a handsome boy...
    Congrats for being Our Adoooorable Cat of the Day!

Love a Happy Ending!!!!

And you, Jake, are certainly a very special cat! Glad you are loved soooooooo much! Be happy, handsome Jake - we hope you live a long and happy life following your diet like a good boy! Catgratulations on being today's COTD - it is wonderful to meet you!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

My darling Jakey!

The first thing I do every day when I turn on my computer (at home and at work--don't tell my boss!) is visit "Cat of the Day". Those beautiful feline and their stories always help to start my day off right! What a joy and thrill to see the boy who always starts MY day off right--my Jake! as today's honored feline! I can't wait to show his "Gram", as she too will be thrilled. Not to mention his Poppy, who is still asleep after working a "double" yesterday.

Jake's health continues to be excellent after our big scare in January. His brother, Spike the Bengal, is jealous of Jake's new-found fame as COTD, but I told him not to worry as his day will come!

For those of you who were wondering, "pounds pounds" should be 12 pounds.

Thanks "Cat of the Day" folks! You made MY day! Love to you from all of us in chilly Wilkes Barre PA!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Karen Brennan; 11-10-2003 at 05:55 PM.

Little Jake , you are one Cute Kitten. And just wait until you get your growth , your Guardians will have one handsome Cat , That they will be proud of!All the Lost Cats meeeeooow for Justifying Jake COTD!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Jakey!!!

Good morning adorable sweet Jake, and right next door in Wilkes-Barre!! What a heartwarming story on this bright, but yes chilly, Sunday morning It's thrilling to hear you have such a loving, devoted family, for what little kitty doesn't deserve that? It sounds like you lead a rich, contented life, despite the darned allergies, and you've certainly grown into a very handsome cat, complete with sidekick brother, Spike the Bengal!! Congratulations baby and I wish you continued health and happiness! And a warm welcome to your mommy Karen! We certainly look forward to seeing Spike as COTD also!

Awww Jake - I know you're really a big dude - but if you don't mind my saying it you're beautiful!!
    Love to have a cuddle and nose kissie with you - so here they come by cyber space {{{{{Hugs}}}} xxxxxxxxx.
    Many congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the Day!

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Karen welcome to PT and thank you so much for sharing Jake with us. He sure was a darilng kitten and now is one gorgeous hunka orange kitty. We LOVE orangie males here on PT. I'm so glad Jake has such a good meowmie who helped him through his health problems. Sounds like he almost used up one of his lives, but God needed him here to spread more kitty lovin'. Have a wonderful day being our COTD!

P.S. How much is "pounds-pounds?" I think that's what my Mishi weighs .... I tried picking my Big Boybee up this morning and almost threw my back out!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

What a little sweetie. Kittens always make me smile but Jake is one special little guy. Congratulations on being COTD

Jake
    What an adorable baby you were! I see by your picture your mommy added, you are just as adorable as a grown up boy! I was so glad to meet you this morning, sweetie. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today.

Karen, Welcome to Pet Talk! We would love to see more of both Jake and Spike! Thanks for sharing them with us.

Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the day, Jake!

When I saw your picture, it was like seing our Fister as a baby, apart from the white. You are so cute as a kitten and has grown up to be the most handsome boy! I’m really glad to hear you pulled through your horrible week in the hospital. Have fun today and every day watching the birdies and playing with your brother! Wishing you a long and happy life! Fister sends special purrs.

Welcome to you too, Karen! We hope to hear more about Jake and Spike! The picture is wonderful!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Jake you cute boy. I am so glad to hear that you came through your ordeal. You sound like a real lover boy and the world would have missed you.

Head scratchings and belly rubs for you on your special day.

Karen, welcome to PT.

Looking forward to seeing more of you babies.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"

What an amazing and uplifting tale of survival we are treated to this Sunday! Jake, I'm not surprised to read that you pulled through your very frightening health scare; you're one spunky and sprited feline with everything to live for! A kitty couldn't wish for more loving and devoted purrrents than your Mommy and Poppy! And I know that every day you repay them their devotion with your unconditional love! I'm so happy to know that you're back on all 4's and enjoying life to the fullest! And who needs cheese when you've got Mommy and Poppy to love! Congratulations to you precious Jake! You are so worthy of the title Cat of the Day!! I hope you and Spike and proud Mommy and Poppy are having a most happy day celebrating your "top cat" honors!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Jake, you sure were a cute little kitten and have grown into quite a large handsome cat. I'm so glad that you survived so now you can live a long and happy life with your Poppy, Mommy, and brother Spike. Congrats on being COTD!!!

Welcome to Pet Talk Karen. Thanks for including a more recent picture of your gorgeous Jake and his handsome brother Spike. I look forward to hearing more about these two and hopefully seeing more pics too.

14. Hello Jake! You are such a sweet lookign kitty! You kind of look like my cat! I'm so happy you got over your sickness! What a brave kitty! Congrats on Cat of the day!

Poor guy, can't have his special treats anymore. But he has such a good home with all the love, he can't miss the snacks too much. Good luck.