Thread: Huffy

Huffy

What a handsome boy you are, Huffy. Congrats on being the Cat of the Day!

From Decker with Love

It's handsome Huffy cat! What a looker, such pretty markings! Nice to meet you kitty boy. Congrats for being Our Adorable Cat of the Day!

Huffy
    How handsome you are sweetie! You sure look comfy in your picture. How cleaver you are to pick a new family close to your other one so now you have two mommies to love you. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetheart.

What a gorgeous boy! Delighted to know that Huffy found himself a home where he can give and receive lots of love. He sounds like a super-sweet boy. Congratulations, Huffy, on being today's cat of the day!!
    Susan
    =^..^=

Huffy what a handsome boy you are and gentle and loving too. I am glad that you found a home where you are loved and can be happy. You sound like a great kitty and really deserve it.

Hope you get extra treats and extra loving from the household on your special day.

Oh yea, fluffy belly shot deserve a rub.

*RubRubRubRubRubRubRub*

Have fun.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"

Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the day, Huffy!

What a handsome and sweet looking boy you are. And what a good choice you made. A cat door to a loving family who could not resist you – no wonder! Have fun and many treats, and ask your mom to join you at the keyboard writing more stories! Wishing you a long a happy life!
    Last edited by Randi; 11-08-2003 at 03:00 PM.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Oooh, a handsome tuxie looking for a belly rub--one of my favorite things!

Congrats on COTD and on knowing how to find your forever home! Must be a tuxie talent--my tuxie girl Katie was a stray who showed up in my backyard with a litter of kittens. She promptly tore a hole in the back porch screen door, then moved kit and kaboodle inside!

You're a sweet boy, Huffy. Extra treats and cuddles for you!

Handsome Huffy!!

I love everything about you, hansome Tuxie boy! As a matter of fact I can't stop looking at that adorable photo!! (I love those precious paws!!) What exquisite taste you have in humans, Huffy...sounds like you've picked the most purrrfect furever family! I'm so, so happy you finally found your way home! I know your family is!! Congratulations to you sweet, handsome, lovable Huffy, Cat of the Day! Long and happy life to you sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi gorgeous Huffy. I'm so glad that you found the home you deserved. Congrats on being COTD!!!

CONGRAULATIONS YOU ADORABLE BOY!!! What a cutie pie you are and very deserving of the honor!!!

Have a wonderful day with lots of extra EVERYTHING on your special day!!!

Fluffy Huffy, I want to rub your tummy!! I love Tuxedo's, and I love when cats pose with their paws up, so your photo really just made me melt!!! I can see you're very happy in your fur-ever home! I hope you're having the best day! Hugs to Huffy, our Sweetie Saturday Kitty of the day!!

Huffy - Sorry I missed you!

I didn't make it to COTD yesterday, but am glad I was able to read your bio - what a great story! And now you have a wonderful, loving home! That's just the best! Be happy, Huffy, and enjoy every snuggle you can get your paws on!!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

Huffy, how heartwarming it is to read that when you needed a new home, your found a new one where you could love and be loved. I'm glad you can enjoy visits from your first mommie, too. You are a very handsome boy. Belly rubs and cuddles for you.
    Steffi and Lovable