Hello, I'm Schnaggles. Aren't I cute? My hoomans said they can't decide if I'm a demon or an angel, but with this pic, surely I'm an angel?

I heard my mummy talk about this great place where people go crazy over cute animals, so thought I'd bring the wireless keyboard down to my height and say hello. Then I will eat it.

My little sister Buffy and I came to this house a week ago today. The food is good and the toys are fun, especially the large furry toys that move when I bark at them! They looked a bit scary when we first came home, but we play chasie with all of them except the brown one. They call her The Brown Growler and she makes a weird RRROOOOWWWWWW sound when I come near her! I sat in her bed today, and boy oh boy, she made a funny noise then! The hoomans made a nice place for us where we can sleep and play in peace, but when they're not looking, those big stuffed toys come and check us out.

We went to the fun dog place the other day to buy a new collar so I look even cuter. Mummy found some nice ones in the doggy section, then she went all red in the face when the shop lady took her to the kitten collars to find one for our size. The nice lady gave us dried liver bits because we were so good. Mummy bought a bag to take home, but she keeps saying, "I'll just pretend it's dark chocolate when I have to touch it" when she's breaking it up for us. She doesn't like that meaty stuff, I reckon. We went to the Doctor White Coat's today and he gave us a round thing with two holes in it. Buffy and I had so much fun with those. Mummy said something about dried pig snouts ... oh my god ... I'm going to faint, and she went all white in the face! Don't think she's gonna buy those for us.

We went to the puppy preschool class last night and there was another dog called Jack Russell. He was a bit scary, but he seems to be nice and we might play with him next week. But look at this, we're agility champions in the making already, don't need those funny people telling us what to do!

Love from Schnaggles