Hello!

What a big day! We went to Doctor White Coat's and he gave us a yukky needle, but the treats were yummy! And then we went to grandma's but she wasn't home, so we went home and had a barf, I think they called it. Big white drinking bowl with warm water, but daddy rubbed smelly stuff on me because he said I smelled like a hound. Geez, better than smelling like oatmeal and honey like I do now! When he lets me out after dinner, I'll find a nice lump of compost to roll in so I smell nice again.

This agility stuff sounds like work, so I prefer lying in the sun, working on my black and tan.

Those big cat toys were a bit scary, but I've got them under control. This yellow one stares at me a lot, but he goes running to mummy when I bark at him! I like barking, and I make a cute AR-OOOOOOOO sound when mummy and daddy put me to bed for the night. Mummy said there must be a bunch of wild wolves in the backyard making that sound, but it was me!

Better go and see what's for dinner. Luckily 'Buffy' is on my name tag, because mummy and daddy said I eat like Homer Simpson and they were going to change my name to Homer. That's not a girl's name!

Big hugs from Buffy