Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Two new PT members!

Cute puppies. Congrats and welcome to Pet Talk Buffy and Schnaggles
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

I'm just smiling my face off! my Gawd! They are so precious! The sausage toy is a hoot!!! I LOVE the shot of the cats staring at them through the gate..I can just picture their expressions! Tackling 2 new pupsters at once! My hero!

I've been Boooo'd!

I can put my hand in the air and say "I have met these two ankle biters, and they are ANGELS!!!" Maybe not anymore, but on the DAY, they were!!!!!

Nicole and Shane, welcome to the wonderful world of Dogs!!!

It was my pleasure to give them toys - especially the sausage toy. Ruby has one, and she loves it! I PROMISE, at the time I bought it I did not even think sausage toy for sausage dogs ........ until I showed someone at work the picture, and they said it!!!

Welcome into the Pet Talk world Schnaggles and Buffy! AND Welcome back Nicole - we missed you!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

What a wonderful way to welcome you "back" Niclole! Oh, how precious are these two little weiner pups! I loved hearing all about their shopping adventures! We're going to have such great fun watching them grow! Welcome "home" Buffy and Schnaggles!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Welcome Buffy and Schnaggles

Nicole, you may know that my family is in the dachshund business (but wire haired..). My parents have a dachshund (their second dog, they got it to replace their daughters so they had to make sure they get a nawteedawg -and nawteedawg is the middle name of any dachshund) and my sister has dachshunds.

So I can say from my own experience: the look is angelic but inside they are purebred little devils Make sure all your shoes scarfs coats etc. don't come close to the floor.

I am so curious to hear how the introduction to the meezer gang continues

Oh, Nicolle, they are just precious!!!!!

Two puppies!!!! My are you the brave one. Of course the cats will help with the rearing and keeping them in check, right?
    Why does the word pandemonium keep coming to mind, and why do I have the feeling you won't be having a whole lot of time for Pet Talk? Well, I hope that is not the case because I want to see more pics of these little scamps and hear any NAWTEEDAWG tales they can generate. heehee
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

8. Aren't they adorable!!!! I love the "wiener toy for wiener dog" photo. I started laughing as soon as I saw it.

Two dogs, four cats....you are brave!

Buffy and Shnaggles...... TOO CUTE!! I want to just hug you and smother you with kisses!!
    Wow! You two are my favorites but then I just might be playing favorites. I have three! (all boys) You will be so full of life and leave your new parents laughing so hard at times. Very cute, funny little dogs. And VERY loving and loyal. Never a dull moment.... and never a day not filled with love and happieness.

Enjoy your new little low bellies! Your picture are great. I love the sausage one and the one where the cats are checking it all out through the gate!!!!

Your furbaby cats are also very pretty.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Tailwags, Linda, Mr.T, Macs, and Oskar

OMG, I JUST SAW THIS! You are so lucky to have to new additions! Doesn't it just feel great to have puppies and kitties? Your new pups are just SO CUTE! It sounds like they are doing a wonderful job keeping all of they're howling into your day. I hope we get to see more pics of the CUTIES! Congratulations!

Congratulations Miss Meow!
    I love your two new weiner dogs and I love the photos of them with the Meezers!
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Awww! They are so sweet!

More pictures!