Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cat or Kitten?

Cat or Kitten?

Does your cat (s) act more like a cat or a kitten? mine act like kittens

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Mishi is my 16 lb kitten; Mitzi is much more mature in her behavior so I guess she's the cat.

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Both of my cats act like old farts. They are so lazy! Once in a blue moon, I'll see them playing. We get all excited when they are playful. On the same line, I SO don't miss those sleepless nights when Raven would attack my toes all night long.

Mine all act like big kittens. Storm, who is the oldest, is starting to slow down a little bit. He'll be 8 years old in January. Sunny is an Aby mix so I don't think he'll ever slow down and he's 3 years old. Cirrus and Sky are both only 1 year old so they're still very active. Having younger brothers is good for Storm because it's keeping him young.

Bob is the more sedate one of my 2. He likes to play, but is usually more interested in napping then playing. Joey is the more active one she runs around and is good for Bob as she will come up and tease him until he chases her. So Bob is more a cat and Joey is more a Kitten. It should actually be the other way around, because Bob is 5 and Joey is about 6 or 7. Go figure.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"

Well as Lexie is only just over a year old, she is still acting like a kitten alot of the time, although I have noticed she is sleeping more than she used to.

Ash is a real couch potato, but when he does get excited, he goes really silly, and he is just sooo......cute to watch, Lexie just cannot figure out what has happened to the grumpy ole guy, all of sudden he goes nuts, and she is just as curious as can be .
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

My cats are definitely on the Kittenish side , especially Juke Joint Joseph , the singing Cat! Meeeow , Meeeow , Meeeoww , MEEEEEEEERRRREEEOOOW!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

All my furballs have cat and kitten moments. Except, of course, for guess who....yes, it's Leroy! He is a FOREVER kitten! Rotten, rotten, rotten, adored, rotten, spoiled rotten, bad, rotten, forever kitten!!!

Maya acts like a wise adult cat: she is always hapy and relaxed!

But Inky Pinky??? She can be a real hyper-kitten !!
    Jumping on everything, bothering her sister Maya, waiting in a box to scratch my hand, etc.... ! My Inka is a real kitten-cat, very active, and VERY talkative

Luna is definitely more acting like an adult: She's relaxed and never causes any trouble.

And Lily? Well, she IS still a kitten, and oh yes, she also acts like one! LOL

Kirsten

Tubby is 17 and Peanut is 15, so they don't act like kittens very often anymore. But every once-in-a-while......
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

I am owned by an Aby. Need I say anymore?
    "A cat cannot see directly under its nose. This is why the cat cannot seem to find tidbits on the floor."

Both my cats when acting like kittens, love to run up and down the stairs, Lexie goes crazy, and scoots up them so darn fast, Ash is cute though , he bunny hops up the stairs, a definite favourite is stairs, and scratching my lovely wood floor, when in one of their crazy moods, the look on old Ash's face when he is in a kitten mood, is really precious.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Noah: while he's only 2, he acts like an old man! He sits on the couch, high above the others and surveys his territory like a lion. He does play with us, when he does that, he's his 2-year-old self.

Noel: she's 2 as well, but doesn't act very kittenlike. She's very dignified...but is a wild kitty when she plays.

Basil: pure, bratty, kitten!

Olivia: old woman....she's 7, so she has an excuse

Micah: pure, crazy, aby-kitten!

Hermie: all kitten

Emma & Phoebe are kittens...and they show it.
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

All 3 of my current babies are 3 1/2 years or younger so they're still pretty kittenish, although with a mature edge. My RB kitty, BeeBee, passed when she was 19, but didn't begin to slow down until she was 15 or 16 years old. She had so much energy, personality, creativity, and pizazz. What a hot wire she was!