Thread: Amika...

Amika...

AMIKA!!!

You are such a super cute little doggy!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS.. for being DOTD!!... You sure deserve it for the joy that you bring to all your family! I hope you get lots of extra love and treats today to celebrate your day in the sun!!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Amika, it takes a very special doggie to ease the pain and fill the deep dark hole that appears in ones heart after a furbaby has passed to the Rainbow Bridge. You were the doggie for the job and what outstanding work you have done in such a short time. Already you have lifted the spirits and warmed the hearts of your mommy and daddy. And in coming here today to be our Dog of the Day, you have warmed our hearts as well. I can just see the spunk and fun loving attitude you have in your eyes.

So congratulations, Amika, you are all your names imply as well as one dynamic and darling Dog of the Day.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Amika

Amika,
    You are very beautiful. I am so glad that you make your mommy and Daddy very happy. It makes me so happy when I hear how much a little doggy is loved. I have 2 yorkies and they give me so much love. I could not ask for a better friend than they are. I hope you will always be loved and very happy.
    LHCamry

Amika and her mommy sound like very special people.
    God Bless You Too!
    Congrats on getting Dog of the Day!

From JB, Idge and Neo

Lucky dog! Lucky family!!

Amika, heartwarming stories, like yours, are what Pet Talk is all about!!! You brought joy back into your mom's life, and it sounds like you have all the humans you come into contact with, grinning from ear to ear!!! What a special little puppy you are!!! You're keeping everyone on their toes, and happy too!

Congratulations, sweet Amika, on being our very special Dog of the Day!!!

Adorable!

Congratulations Amika. Have a great day. You had a big job to do for such a little girl but it sounds like you did a great job, healing a heartache. You are to precious.
    Tailwags, Linda, Mr.T, Macs, and Oskar

You're precious!

Logan took the words out of my mouth!! Here at Pet Talk we know that EVERY dog is special! And nothing touches my heart more than hearing how other dog lovers cherish and treasure their furry best friends, just as I cherish mine! Yes, you have accomplished so much in your young life, darling Ami. And among your greatest accomplishments has been helping to heal your family's heart You truly were Heaven sent! Keep up the good work being such a joyful little soul and the best little doggie friend a family could ever wish for! Congratulations precious Amika, our extra special of the Day! You've got many a Pet Talkers smiling this Friday morning!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful little girl you are Amika!! You look so full of life - and ready to have some fun! Shih Tzus are so cute - and so cuddly!
    Congrats to Adooooorable Amika, Our Wonderful Dog of the Day!

Amika is an absolutely gorgeous pup. Congratulations little girl on being today’s dog!
    Billy and Willy! (2 of my 4)

Amika it sounds like you are exactly what your mom needed at exactly the right time. You are the perfect example of why I think our little fur babies are really Fur-Angels. Who else but a gift from God can love so perfectly? Enjoy your day, Amika!
    ~Marie

Belated Congratulations Amika!

Sorry to have missed your special day (I bet it was a good one though!).
    You sound like a truly amazing dog, no wonder you are so loved

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets