Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: any updates

any updates

Hey any updates on the Vancouver pt meeting???
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

Slick and I (and the pups) are going to the dog park this saturday to see if it'd be alright to hold the meeting there. So far, we *think* it'll be held in March. Other than that, there's not much to update on.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

ok thanks..

My godmother, robin, her husban Brian, and their dachy otis are coming along with me and Tikeya .

awesome! I'd offer my house to everyone but we don't have the room to take in everyone..if you and jordan wanted to stay here though..we could try working it out.

There are a few hotels around here. There's one that is 2 blocks away from my house. I'm not sure if they allow pets but I know that another one which is not much further, allows pets.

Likewise here. I'm in a condo and don't have a spare bed. Besides, one of the bylaws stipulates that no visiting dogs are allowed in the building. Don't ask, it's a long story. Looking forward to meeting everyone.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Originally posted by binka_nugget
    awesome! I'd offer my house to everyone but we don't have the room to take in everyone..if you and jordan wanted to stay here though..we could try working it out.

There are a few hotels around here. There's one that is 2 blocks away from my house. I'm not sure if they allow pets but I know that another one which is not much further, allows pets.
    robin and brian are going toi stay in a hotel to have romantic time .. and otis and Tiekay will be with me at ashleys

OK so Ashley and I just got back from checking out a potential park for the meeting. I think it will work out OK.

The off-leash area is a little smaller than I expected but there will be room for running and romping. There are some nice trails to walk and also some picnic tables under shelter where we can eat. Let's just hope for some nice weather.

More updates as they happen.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

--Polar Express

I'm pretty sure that I'll make it.

Awesome Tonya!

That's great news Tonya. The weather up here is pretty touchy until June. Sometimes we get a really wet Spring and sometimes it turns out to be OK. We'll just have to take it one day at a time. I'm thinking March or April.
    --unknown

--Polar Express

My grandparents have an apartment there. I haven't asked them if I can stay in it, but I'm sure it isn't a problem. They're staying at their house in California right now anyways. I love Vancouver...I've been meaning to go there soon anyways. What better reason then a PT meeting?!

I can't wait! I'm getting so excited just thinking about it. Will you be bringing any pups along?

More then likely, I'll fly. I wouldn't want to bring my pets on the plane.

I still don't have a way to go unless I forget about Timber. I reeeeally want to bring her though...If I take the bus, I may be able to bring the rats, but I'm not sticking them under the bus. And I'm not sure about having them around all them huskies! Lol.

So I'm going to try talking to my stepmom and seeing if she'll take me. That way, Leather may be able to come also, but I'll have to keep her away from the dominant dogs there.
    I've been BOO'd!

I don't have puppies, but I would still would like to come. I live vicariously through other puppy owners.

It is only about a 3 hour drive for me. Let me know when and where and I will try to make it.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"