Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has Tina had her baby yet?

Has Tina had her baby yet?

Now not sure if I have the right name or not, but I remember a PT member who was due to have a Baby Girl, she already had a beautiful daughter Kaitlyn, by now she would have given birth to her second daughter,and is no doubt real busy attending to her, but just wondered if anyone had heard , be nice to see pics of the newborn.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

She was due a few days ago and said if she had the time would let us know when she went to the doc's. I haven't seen her online the past two days so I am assuming she had the baby.

Tina, if you are reading this please let us know what's going on lol. We are all very anxious to see your precious darling of a new daughter!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

She was on yesterday to wish Pam a happy birthday, so I'm not sure!

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Kewl, well she must be due any day now, exiting , looking forward to seeing her new daughter, so Tina if you see this, remember to put us all out of our misery, and POST PICS SOON as you possibly can ok, cheers.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I'm still around No baby yet Maybe hopefully she will be born this weekend. If not then she will be here sometime next week forsure.

If I don't have the baby by Monday then they want me to come and get checked again. And they will schedule a day for them to induce labor. So we should be having a baby soon
    "Careful what you say, careful what you wish or it may just regret it!"

Ouch! I hope you don't have to be induced. It hurts like heck. Do you plan on going natural or using pain meds? Can't wait, I am so excited for you. I remember how very anxious (sp?) I was. I ended up going to the doctors and my cervix was thinning but I wasn't dilating. Because my cervix kept changing and I was having contractions they broke my water, and then wow, then the REAL contractions hit. Yowser! I went to 4 cm using the jacuzzi to comfort me and then opted for an epidural. I planned on going natural but my blood pressure was high and Dylan wasn't getting enough oxygen, so we didn't have much time for the labor thing. I remember after getting my epidural how I actually got to sleep for an hour, and it felt like I slept for 6 hours, as labor is sooooooooo long. When I woke up they wanted me to start pushing, bleck. I pushed for three and a have hours, and will never do it again. I had very poor help, and Dylan was losing oxygen. They almost had to give me a C-section and I sure wish they would have as Dylan came out blue and wasn't breathing.
    They did have to do an episiotomy and I got 16 stitches! His head was just too big lol. It was 12 1/2 inches when he was born.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Geez Luckies4me, if that didn't scare the heck out of her, that was enough to put anyone off having kids lol.

Hey Tina don't worry the 2nd baby is usually much easier, my experience for my first was much like luckies4me, but hey I went on and had another, and so will luckies4me, us BRAVE woman always do lol.

Naturally its better not to have to be induced, but if baby is at risk , then thats the only way to go, they are not keen on letting babies become too overdue these days.

Whatever I hope all goes well with the birth, and so look forward to meeting our youngest prospective member of PT, your new daughter.
    Furangels only lent.

Well she's been through it before, I'm sure this will be nothing for her lol. I can only hope that what people say about the second birth is true!

It would have gone fine had I had a competent doctor and nurse midwife. They waited too long, and I am sure the experience would have been a lot different had I chose someone else. I do have to say though, that it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. I used to think there was no way I could have a baby, but even with my mess it's such an overjoyous experience and worth every penny IMO. Not nearly as bad as I thought. Hopefully I will have another. Shoot, wouldn't mind twins the next time around lol. I LOVE babies!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

luckies4me, I can only re-assure you from my own personal experience, the 2nd one was a breeze in comparison, but everyone is different, my first experience was very traumatic, both for me and my baby, and like you, I put alot of it down to bad doctoring and nursing, but hey I survived it, had a beautiful son, and went on to have my beautiful daughter ten years down the track.

Luckily the mind has the greatest way of forgetting pain, thank goodness eh.
    Furangels only lent.

Oh, luckies4me can't scare me anymore then I am right now. I went over with Kaitlynn too. About a week over. Luckly she came before they could induce labor. I actually had a pretty good experience with having Kaitlynn.

I'm more scared this time then I was with Kaitlynn. I don't want to have to be induced. But right now seems like it may be the only way she is going to be born. And I'm so ready for her to be born!! I'm not sure if I'll get the epidural this time or not. I didn't with Kaitlynn. I'll just have to wait and see how it goes.

Tina - please don't worry I had one baby induced and the other normally - not much difference - and both labours lasted about 4 and a half hours! Good luck - fingers crossed. You'll be good.

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

My first one was hard - 23 hours, and I was groggy from the stupid gas...

The second was much better - I went to Lamaze classes and learned all the breathing etc, so it was totally natural and a bit quicker than the first - "only" 20 hours

You'll do great!!!

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Gee, having a baby sounds SO scary! I mean, pain-wise. No, seriously, you REALLY REALLY scared me LuckyDucky. Now I think I'll have to think 100 times before even imagining having a child when I'm older. Hmmm...........I don't think I'm that brave!

Good luck Tina! I can't wait till the baby arrives!
    Last edited by popcornbird; 11-07-2003 at 05:06 PM.

I'm about to faint just reading this thread. You all are much stronger than me! When/If I have children, I will need to be knocked over the head with a frying pan!

GOOD LUCK TINA! Can't wait for pics of your new darling daughter!
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Now see what you went and done Cass, you scared everyone!J/K

I think I'll be alright, I just hope they are right though. About the second babies being born faster then the first. Everyone tells me I'll be fine that I done good the first time. I'm just not as sure of myself.

I'll try and have pictures up of my baby girl soon as possible. I hope she will be born over the weekend.