Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our own Maui

Our own Maui

Maui,

how sweet of you to come here and say hello.
    We always thought you are a very special kitty and we know you purred yourself deep in the heart of your meowmie.

These days we heard you were missing her so much when she was away for a week that you stopped eating.

Now as she is back and you are our special Cat of the Day I am sure she will give you lots of treats and of course you will like them

Nosekissies and headbumpies from Filou and Tigris

MAUI!!!

Helly sweet Maui!!!... Your picture is too cute!! Sure did make me smile!!! And how could it not!

CONGRATULATIONS FOR BEING COTD!!!!
    Hope you get lots and lots of extra treats today.... and extra *KITTY KISSES*
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Maui, Juni sends hello and nosekisses to one stripey cat like her.

Enjoy your day in the spotlight! Keep being happy and making your hoomans happy

A little village, Aurignac, in the the south west of France (Europe)

Maui

You are a very nice and beautiful girl
    We're sending you a big kiss from Europe
    Framboise
    Aurignac, France

Oh Maui, what a beautiful, beautiful girl you are!! I would smile all the time too, if that lovely face with its big amber eyes was looking up at me. Why have I not seen you before? I need lots more pictures.

I hope you have lots of fun today baby girl, playing in the sink and perhaps playing with some shoes? Whatever you do, enjoy your special day of honour as Cat of the Day!!

Marvellous , Magnificent Maui , that is an apt name , as you are such a tropical blend of colors. all kisses and licks from the Lost Cat Hotel.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Maui

Maui, you are indeed one special kittycat! I love your beautiful eyes. No wonder your humans are always smiling; how could they help it, when you give them the eye! A scratch under the chin from me, and headbumps & noserubs from our three: Chloe, Smokey (you look like her), and our boy with "cat-itude", Tux. Have a great day!

OH MAUI

OH MAUI! What a pretty bengal mix you turned out to be. My Bengal boys would have fun running up and down the halls
    with you. Enjoy being COTD.
    Sandy Frost

Marvelous Maui!

Yes Maui...we do LOVE your photos and you certainly have made us all smile too! What a most beautiful and elegant feline you are! And I can tell by that precious expression you wear that you are as sweet and gentle as you are beautiful! You and your family are truly blessed to have found one another! Definitely a match made in heaven!! Congratulatons to you beautiful Maui...Today we crown you our most deserving Cat of the Day!! Your family must be beaming with pride, to see their precious girl honored here today! Have tons of fun enjoying your day on center stage, sweet baby girl! Love and purrrs to you Maui from me and mine!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beauuuuutiful girl you are Maui! Such a pretty expression and such gorgeous eyes. Nice to meet you cutie!
    Congrats to Marvelous Maui, Our Adorable Cat of the Day!

Maui
    You certainly have me smiling, sweetie! You look so comfy with the shoes too. Congratulations, sweetheart, on being our special Cat of the Day today. I think special treats are in order, don't you?

Blog Entries

Maui

Mew, mew Maui -- what a pretty girl you are! My KatMa is in love with you and I can understand why. Me-eow -- kittens are the cutest and you are one mighty fine kitten! Your furever purrents are soooooooooooooooooooo lucky you adopted them.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Sparkle, Sparkle littke Maui!!!

What a bright and shining face to greet us today! You are absoslutely, totally CUTE!!! So glad you were adopted into such a wonderful home! Be happy, pretty girl - we loved meeting you. Catgratulations on being such a special COTD.

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

Charlie needs a home...www.cathappy.com/charlie.htm

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.

Aloha Maui

You are a beautiful girl, Miss Maui. I also have a Hawaiian name, but I lived in Alaska.

I hope you enjoy your day in the spotlight. Of course, you're so beautiful, I'm sure you're in the spotlight every day.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Maui, you are as adorable can be with your beautiful markings and sweet face. I am sorry that you were so unhappy while your mommie was on vacation. Yes, we do enjoy seeing you, we enjoy it so much that we want to see more. Skritichies for you.
    Steffi and Lovable