Thread: Luna just made me a happy mommy :)

Luna just made me a happy mommy :)

While I was typing the long story for the other thread I just posted, she came into my lap and curled up there like a baby. She loved to do that when she was younger but hasn't done that for at least half a year. Especially since Lily has moved in I thought she would never do it again because Lily always interferes whenever Luna gets close to me.

Now Lily is sleeping all day (I hope she's not sick!) and Luna took her chance and came into my lap, it was so sweet and I had missed that so much!

Kirsten

Oh GOOD that you get this time with your older kitty! I seldom get cats in my lap anymore. Our old cat died last April and we adopted two kittens. They are both adorable but having each other seems to make them less needy of human attention!
    Enjoy your Luna!!

AWW that's so sweet!! I'm sure you loved that special bonding time with your special girl!

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

When the cats crawl up into my lap, I don't dare move! I am just so happy to have them there that I don't want to wake them up! Toby only does it once in a blue moon. Hopefully as Kate gets older and calms down a little, maybe she'll sit in my lap.

Thanks for the siggy, Lexi_Lover!

Aww, Kirsten, that`s so nice! I hope now she has begun again that there will be lots more lap times with Luna.

I hope so, too! I have really missed these special times with Luna!

Kirsten

That's great! I hope she does it often for you!

Kim, I love my signature! Thanks!

There are times that I have to get Leroy out of my lap 50 times a day. I even start to get a little ticked when he has clingy weeks. I can't go anywhere or do anything without him crying for me to sit down and hold him. Then there are times that he curls up with the other kitties for a few days and I realize just how much I miss him. Sometimes I even go wake him up and put him in my lap because I feel lost without him. I'm sure you have missed it too. I'm glad Luna is snuggling. It's good for the soul!

I am so happy to hear that Luna sat in your lap after so long. I know how much you must have missed that. My RB Flicka was a great lap kitty, so I understand.

Here's to hoping that it just continues to become more frequent in the future.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"