View Poll Results: Do you fill your pets' stockings?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, they are always filled on Christmas morning!

16 94.12%
  • Only some Christmas years. When we want to go to all of the trouble

0 0%
  • We don't celebrate Christmas

1 5.88%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stockings

Stockings

Do you put gifts in your pets' stockings for Christmas? We always fill all 6 up with bones, chew toys, frisbees, etc. You name it, we got it.

Tyr gets his picture taken with Santa!
    I will post this years as soon as we go-Last year was his first.

I don't know how they know but Christmas morning is my "boys" favorite time! Must be all the excitment in the air. I love Christmas. They all get to go see Santa and have their pictures taken with him.
    This picture was taken before we got Mr.T. T Dog gets to go this year!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Tailwags, Linda, Mr.T, Macs, and Oskar

Mine don't have stockings but they do get a few gifts.
    I've been BOO'd!

Last year was Sam's first Christmas and yes, she got a stocking. Not everything could fit in it though, so the rest was spread out in an arrangement on the floor. She must've thought she was in Heaven, getting so many new toys and treats.

Mine have stockings. Sometimes their gifts are too big for their stockings, but they always have something under the tree!

Thanks for the siggy, Lexi_Lover!

Last year was Mickey first Christmas and we had only had him for a few weeks, so we didn't get him anything. He still had some brand new toys so my parents thought we didn't need to get him anything. But this year I want to get him some gifts...I doubt there will be a stocking.

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

I sure would have a lot of stockings to fill if I got stocking for all my pets!!! Between three kids, the two of us, and 8 pets, I think we would have a collapse of the mantle!!!!

Both Tibby and Corkscrew have their own stockings with their names on it. And on X-mas they get all of their presents.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

Yes.

Simba has two stockings which I normally fill with treats and toys -- he also gets different gifts from me, mom and dad, as well as neighbors. This year we have to get once for Nala.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

These are Simba's stockings....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Yep, Ruby has one

Thanks for the signature & avatar kfamr

Oh, those are sooooo cute!!

Peej and Bailey each have their own stocking, but usually, they're more interested in what we get than what's in theirs.

I sure would have a lot of stockings to fill if I got stocking for all my pets!!! Between three kids, the two of us, and 8 pets, I think we would have a collapse of the mantle!!!!
    Nah, it would hold up. We have our stockings hung, plus one for each of the ten dogs. Our mantle's fine.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Santa is so slack here in Down Under, but I gave him a good talking to and this year young lexie is getting a cute mouse on a skateboard that those owners of hers can pull along so she can have a great play, and Ash is going to get some very special eats in his stocking.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️