Thread: Help Please

Help Please

Many of you know that we have 3 chihuahuas and some of you know that recently we caught 2 stray cats and got them neutered and spayed, and have another one to catch. All that is fine and good but I can't afford to do anymore and really couldn't afford to do these but felt like we had to do something for these poor creatures.
    This morning I was walking the dogs around our yard and saw a red car pull up to a parking lot near our home. I couldn't see what the woman was doing and she didn't stay there but for a minute and then drove off. After she left I heard the meows. She dumped a beautiful male white with black kitten who I think might be about 5 months old. The kitten came running over to me the minute I called it and now I wonder what I should do. Where can I take this little fellow and he won't be euthanized?

Wish I stayed near, I'd take him but unfortunately a trip to Scotland is just a bit too far !!! How can people dump animals, I don't think I'll ever understand that, there's always another home out there all they need to do is a little searching !!

Hope you find a good home or shelter

Animal Protection League of Hillsborough County Inc
    Tampa, FL 33602
    (813) 960-4745
    map | driving directions | add to My Directory

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Humane Society Of Tampa Bay
    3607 Armenia Avenue North, Tampa, FL 33607
    (813) 876-7138
    map | driving directions | add to My Directory
    http://humanesocietytampa.o

http://www.hillsboroughcounty.org/animsvcs/home.html

I did a search using google put in Tampa Florida Animal Shelters and got these three places. It's a start. You'll have to call them to ask about their polices. In doing so they might be able to refer you some where close.

Thank you everyone. Someone from the dog forum sent me a website:
    http://www.felinerescue.net/RESCUES_...ON/Florida.htm and from there I found a place that puts these strays into foster homes until they can be adopted.
    They will pick him up today.

the least that that idiot could have done is to take the Little one to an animal Shelter. to leave him in the Park , is cruel. My friend saw someone do that , and now they need a new side view mirror! Idiots!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS