Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do your cats like hard boiled eggs???

I just put some leftover eggs in Sara's bowl a few weeks ago. She wouldn't touch it. Picked the food out from around it. She would have eaten it if it had catnip in it..
    I've been BOO'd!

Bob will not touch human food. I tried for a while when he came to live with us, but he is just not interested. This is a good thing considering he has a weight issue.

Joey would probably like it, but I have not feed her any human food, and she has not really begged for it. So I see it as a happy existents.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"

Hmmm...Briggs loves pecan raisin toast, will practically sit in your plate if you don't get her a taste quickly enough. I never fix eggs for meals so she hasn't had a shot at them.

Well, I fed Grover egg yolks, she was just a few weeks old. Of course she thought she could suck it out of my hand, she didn't know how to eat at that time, thought I was never going to teach her to eat out of a bowl, she thought she could just shove her face down in the bowl and nurse it, LOL. She was so funny and sweet. Here is a picture of Grover eating egg yolk on Easter, I got her on April 4. Now I think she is conditioned to eat, when I pet her, she jumps up on my desk and eats her food. Yes she wants to sample everything I eat too, she loves chicken, beef but hates shrimp.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Juni would kill for hardboiled eggs, esp. egg yolks. Pichu eats it, but it's not really his favorite.

Grover is like a little piggie, the food is all over

Eggs

How cute grover is .she almost can get lost in your hand ! She is really getting into her eggs ! LOL
    Makes me wish i had a little kitten again !

Mango loves the yolk from fried eggs (hard yolk) and loves raw eggs. It's good for them. Abys tend to not be picky about food... they will eat anything! I have met a few finicky Abys but they seem to be the exception.
    Randy

The complete opposites here in Camp VT

Miley is very selective about her food and how much she eats. She will not "fight" for a place at the cat dish. Juni is just the opposite. Juni would kill for food, although she is as slim as Miley right now. Since Juni is so darn active, I hope she will slow up in the eating and jumping areas.

Juni will jump in your plate if she feels she might like to have a taste of what you are trying to eat. You need to push her away, yelling at the same time. She will fight you to stay. Needless to say, she is not allowed to be in the kitchen or food area when I have company!

I have never fed my cats eggs, but they have had lots of cheese, yogurt etc.

Mine have never had eggs, so I don't know

Originally posted by RICHARD
    Yes, but I do not let him fire up the stove unless I am in the house.

Romeo loves eggs, Sammy won't eat them.

Kim, I love my signature! Thanks!