Thread: New Piper pictures!

New Piper pictures!

Hi everyone. I haven't posted pictures of Piper in a while, so I felt I was overdue. He is now almost 9 months old.

At the computer desk with me...

I love this picture, even though it's not a close-up.

Oh, and whenever I say, "Piper, come here!" He'll perk his little head up an run over to me. Hehe. It's so cute.

Sorry they're only a couple pictures..I'll try to post more later.

Hope you enjoyed!

Awwwwwwwwwwwww if it isn't Little Mc. Pippy Piper! I LOVE HIM! SOOOOOOOO adorable! He he! My birds come running to me too when I call them. Like when I put them waay on the other side of the room, and snap my fingers and say *come here Muffin!* or *come here Popcorn!* the bird that I'm calling perks up his/her crest and comes running, then pecks on my feet when they get to me to tell me to pick them up. SO cute! He he he

MORE MORE MORE! Piper's tail is finally growing nice, but he still has that baby look on his face! He is only 9 months though, so he's still a baby! Such a cutie!

awww he's really cute. i ove his lttle head feathers ( or whatever they are called )

Thanks!
    PCB, yes his tail is growing back very nicely.
    G.P. girl, his crest? Thanks! It's so soft.

Great pictures

MMM subway! AW very very very cute pictures! more more! Im getting a teil soon! da da da!

Sorry so late!

Awww! Piper is such a cutie! His tail looks better than Nelly's, hers is short right now. Piper's looks really nice now Great pics, thanks for sharing!

CamCamPup33- You're getting a tiel? YAY! Awesome!

Thanks guys!!
    Amber, you're getting a tiel?!

Piper's so beautiful and soft Julie! I especially love the last picture, also. I can't believe how lovely and soft sweet Piper looks, especially around the head. Austin is nine months old too, now, but she is still getting these awful 'twiggy' adult feathers through. I miss the days of rubbing her neck when she was still a downy chick!
    Lovely pictures, thanks for sharing.

Thanks!
    He's not as soft as when I brought him home anymore . He's starting to get those adult feathers around his wings, but his head is still soft. The little bugger gave me quite a scare yesterday...and I'm still recovering.

Originally posted by GoldenRetrLuver
    Thanks!
    He's not as soft as when I brought him home anymore . He's starting to get those adult feathers around his wings, but his head is still soft. The little bugger gave me quite a scare yesterday...and I'm still recovering.
    Scare? What scare?

Bambi, you're getting a tiel?!?!?! When? YAY!

Sarah, Goldielocks, don't worry about Austin and Piper growing out of their baby feathers. They will be all pointy and not so soft as they grow out, but once they're fully grown, they're as soft as ever! Also, give them mist showers often. It encourages them to preen more and helps to keep their feathers in good condition. Poppy and Muffin's feathers are so so very soft.........I like to put my face into their feathers. Its just like a soft downy blanket. He he he

Originally posted by popcornbird
    Scare? What scare?
    My sister was playing with Piper in my room when I heard her scream. I ran over and saw Piper laying on the ground, with BLOOD on the left side of his wing, he was screaming. I screamed "OMG!" and my mom came in the room and yelled to my dad to bring him to the vet. We got to the vet, but it was closed...(it was around 9 at night) So, we came home, I cleaned him up a bit and he stopped bleeding. He seems to be doing fine now, but I'm still recovering from shock.
    Now I know never to leave my sister and Piper in the same room together...

Originally posted by GoldenRetrLuver
    My sister was playing with Piper in my room when I heard her scream. I ran over and saw Piper laying on the ground, with BLOOD on the left side of his wing, he was screaming. I screamed "OMG!" and my mom came in the room and yelled to my dad to bring him to the vet. We got to the vet, but it was closed...(it was around 9 at night) So, we came home, I cleaned him up a bit and he stopped bleeding. He seems to be doing fine now, but I'm still recovering from shock.
    Now I know never to leave my sister and Piper in the same room together...
    OMG!

What did your sister do? Is he alright? Poor baby!

You know, when a bird bleeds, you should apply flour or cornstarch the the wound. It makes the bleeding stop. Poor Pippy! How he's ok!

Aww!!