Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: jack in the box

jack in the box

oh, jack i love you too.......i especially feel a closeness since you look soooo much like two of mine.....i especially smiled about the light cat food and your weight class.....our home can relate to that! have a wonderful day.....you are a real beauty!

Jack, I'll bet your proud Mommy could have listed 100 more traits describing her precious Jack, and still not hit on half of your endearing qualitites!! What a sweet, laid back, beautiful boy you are! And I must say Jack, you look totally fetching in your sporty hat! (Rady to explore the "outback" I'd say!!) But today we tip OUR hat to you, precious Jack...You're the Cat of the Day! I hope you and Bailey and the family have a super Saturday celebrating your well deserved day of honor! Lots of hugs and kisses and purrrs to you sweetheart from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Jack, your owner picked all the traits that make cats so special! You are a fine ambassador of the species! Have fun with Bailey today, and since it is your day, I hope you don't have to wear any hats--just to make it special! Congrats on your special day!

A very cool kitty. When they have a good home, they can relax and be crazy all they want. But with winter coming, better switch to a stocking cap.

What a handsome fellow you are , Jack. and like Edwina , you certainly do that hat justice! Best Wishes Jovial Jack COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

JACK IN THE BOX

Jack oh you hansome hunk with tour hat on for everyone to see.Enjoy being COTD.
    SANDY FROST

Jack
    You look so dashing in your hat! How adorable you are! You remind me of my Leroy who is at the Rainbow Bridge now but had a long happy 16 years with me. May you be blessed with a long happy life too, full of all your favorite things and lots of love. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetheart.

Jack in the Box or Jack out of the Box - Your one gorgeous fur dude!! Don't worry about the hat - you look so suave!!
    CONGRATULATIONS on being our wonderful Cat of the Day - Hope your day is filled with treats and cuddles xxx

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

Jack, you are a cute young man. Now, if only to explain to the humans that you aren't a hat guy.

Congrats!

(Also, don't they know: first rule of kitty fight club is you don't talk about kitty fight club!)

What a character you are handsome Jackie!! You have the most sweet expression and such a cute little pink nose.
    Congrats to Adorable Jack, Our Cute Cat of the Day!

Congrats on COTD, Jack.

You sure are a pretty boy and let your people know that you deserve lots of extra love and treats today. Possibly even a box to hang out in.

I understand about the hat, my kitties are not hat cats either and send there sympathies for having to were the hat.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"

Aw Jack thanks for making me giggle You are a cutie and I can understand why you don't like your hat, but you look so in it heehee. Congratulations on being today's COTD!

Oh Jack, I can see that you are peeved by the affront to your dignity made by having you wear that hat. Worst of all, you look so CUTE in it. Your purrent’s letter shows the unique, even quirky, things that make us love our cats. Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day, Jack, and have a long and happy life.
    Steffi and Lovable

Jack, what a gorgeous boy you are! I really enjoyed reading about all your exploits!

Congrats on being our Extra Cute and Very Stylish Cat Of The Day.

Hope you get loads of extra special luvvies and treats on your special day!

Ally & Connor send Kitten Kisses

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

OH Jack you are too CUUUUUUUUTE for words!! You sound like a happy kitty with a wonderful family!
    Congratulations You CUTIE PIE on being chosen as COTD! Extra snuggles, treats and no hats for you today!

Poor boy...All us goofy humans just LOVE your hat!!