Thread: Lovely Lovebird Loki!!

Lovely Lovebird Loki!!

Good Morning, Loki! What a gorgeous girl you are! Such soft, beautiful colors you wear! Your plummage reminds me of a bowl of rainbow sherbet!! And what a great Halloween Pet of the Day you make, posing so proudly on your newly hatched pumpkins! I checked out Kiwi's page...I remember well that most handsome and talkative Pet of the Day alumnus How neat that he now has a best birdie bud to chat away the day with! And I know your guardian is so very proud to have not one but two feathered friends as Pet of the Day honorees!! Enjoy your reign as Pet Talk's most lovely and loving Lovebird Halloween Pet of the Day, Loki! I hope you and Kiwi have a very happy day of celebration!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Wow Loki! Your colors reminds me of the sea, what a beautiful bird you are! Hope you get lots of kisses today and a paper bag to play inside...my kitty like paper bags too. You're a very beautiful pet of the day!

Loki
    What a beauty you are! You look like you rule the world from atop your pumpkin perch, sweetie. I really enjoyed meeting you this morning. Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today, sweetheart.

Loki, you are beautiful, sharing the spotlight with your pumpkins!!! I will say that you shine much more brightly than any Jack-O-Lantern I have very seen!!!

Hope you have a happy day as our very special Pet of the Day!!!

Little Loki, when I saw your picture this morning, I had to say a big *AWWWWWWWWWWWWW*!

You are SO cute, SO pretty, and SO acrobatic! I love the way you're doing the splits, on those two pumpkins! Congrats pretty birdie!

Wow! My son's name.....

You may never believe this but my son's name is Loki!