Thread: New Jersey, PA people...dog show question??

New Jersey, PA people...dog show question??

I have a question for those of you who in NJ or PA...my Mother in law saw an advertisement for a dog show coming up in November...but she didnt catch where it was being held. I have been to one at the Civic Center in Philly beofore...so i was thinking, maybe there. Has anyone heard anything about it? Thanks.

Robyn

I'm going to search the internet right now--maybe I'll come!!!!

Harrisburg has a pretty big show every year too, it could be there!!
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

I found it--it is in Philly, November 15 and 16.

Here's the link:
    http://www.philadogshow.com/

Thanks so much!! That was quick!!

Robyn

Trying to talk my husband into going........

I think we are gonna go, but i dont which day...the 15th is my Mother In laws b-day...i can't wait, i think it will be fun

Robyn

We'll be there for sure!!! Maybe K9Karen might want to come too!

It's at the Ft Washington Convention Center!!!!! In the past it was Friday night, Sat and Sun. Yes..I plan to go on Sunday with John and a girlfriend. Not sure what time..probably 10a for a few hours. I haven't seen the listings for breed showings yet, but it doesn't much matter to me. I usually go back to the grromer/handler tables and kiss all the dogs not groomed yet..hee, hee. You can all watch me make a total fool of myself. I'd love to take Klo but I think she'd be spazzy with all the other dogs. Not to mention, jealous. Pam..would you bring Ripley?? Robyn.. would you bring Dale? He's so laidback and sweet. Maybe you 2 should charge for pets and carresses!!! They'd be bombarded!!! It's Dog Lovers Heaven!

I've been Boooo'd!

Originally posted by K9karen
    It's at the Ft Washington Convention Center!!!!! In the past it was Friday night, Sat and Sun. Yes..I plan to go on Sunday with John and a girlfriend. Not sure what time..probably 10a for a few hours. I haven't seen the listings for breed showings yet, but it doesn't much matter to me. I usually go back to the grromer/handler tables and kiss all the dogs not groomed yet..hee, hee. You can all watch me make a total fool of myself. I'd love to take Klo but I think she'd be spazzy with all the other dogs. Not to mention, jealous. Pam..would you bring Ripley?? Robyn.. would you bring Dale? He's so laidback and sweet. Maybe you 2 should charge for pets and carresses!!! They'd be bombarded!!! It's Dog Lovers Heaven!
    Are you typically allowed to bring non-entered dogs into dog shows in the states? Here in Canada you're not supposed to. Only dogs entered in the show are allowed on show grounds.
    Just curious

I could swear I saw people with their dogs. Hmm.. I must be having a senior moment.......You're probably right. Oh..NOW I remember...before entering, there were tons of booths...at the "Adopt A Greyhound", the organizer had hers there. And at the booth for "Remembering Dogs from the Military", the guy had his GSD..so maybe they weren't allowed INTO the actual events. Close, but no cigar..thanks for the memory jolt!

I've been Boooo'd!

Originally posted by K9karen
    I could swear I saw people with their dogs. Hmm.. I must be having a senior moment.......You're probably right. Oh..NOW I remember...before entering, there were tons of booths...at the "Adopt A Greyhound", the organizer had hers there. And at the booth for "Remembering Dogs from the Military", the guy had his GSD..so maybe they weren't allowed INTO the actual events. Close, but no cigar..thanks for the memory jolt!
    No problem. I just didn't want you to get in trouble, or not be allowed to enter

*BUMP*
    Today is the second (and last) day of the Dog Show for any PA, NJ, DE people out there who might have forgotten. We will be leaving shortly. Can't wait!