Thread: Hi from "Luna & Lily land" :)

Hi from "Luna & Lily land" :)

I'm sorry that I have been away for so long. I didn't plan to take such a long break, but now it seems it must be ages ago since I last posted.

During the past couple of weeks, I felt kind of burned out; there were two frustrating job interviews, and I got a new (second-hand) car which caused a lot of trouble in the end. With all the other things going on (my "mini-job" in my parents's restaurant and all the other things I'm doing to help and support them) I felt totally fed up, and also the kitty girls are keeping me busy: Lily still messes up the place (even though she has calmed down a bit now), and they both had diarrhea, and there were days when I thought I did nothing else but cleaning litter boxes - you know how touchy the Luna girl is when her boxes aren't 100% clean!

Anyway, I felt pretty exhausted and stressed and everything I did seemed to go wrong, and I didn't have much energy left for the computer.

Hope everyone's doing fine here!

Kirsten

Welcome back!!! Keep in mind that THIS is a good place to relax when things go awry. So don't stay away so long in the future. OK?

Glad to see you back. We were a little worried

In times like this I always feel Pettalk helps. So many people here share their sorrows and let you have a glimpse beneath the surface -for many here life has his struggles.

But to see all the cute furry faces helps already a little. I know that 2 cats can be a lot of work but I am sure they also help you.

Come here we will try to cheer you up

Yes, I know, I shouldn't have stayed away so long!

Kirsten

We were wondering where you'd disappeared to! Welcome back!

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Thanks! It's good to be back!

Kirsten

Kirsten,
    I was actually wondering about you guys yesterday. Jack has been bugging me to let him post a note to Luna, but I haven't had the chance to help him. He will be very happy to hear that everything is going okay. Glad you're back.

Luna was already worrying that Jack might have found another gf since meowmie didn't let her post for so long... She missed him a lot!

Kirsten

It's good to see you back Kirsten, I hope things will slow down a bit and you'llbe able to relax more now. This isn't the worst place to do it!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I'm glad you're back and things are okay. I've missed my pics of Luna and Lily!

From Decker with Love

Welcome back! Looking forward to seeing some new pics of Luna and Lily! Hope the diarrhea problem has cleared up in them!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

We are so glad that you are back , even Moose The Mortified . Mrrew to Luna and Lily and Kirsten from the Lost Cats Hotel!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS