Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Harley, Buster, Tuffy!

Harley, Buster, Tuffy!

What beautiful fur babies you are! It sounds like all three of you bring your parent lots of joy. I think seeing Harley swimming must be quite a site! Congratulations on being todays dogs of the day!
    ~Marie

Oh my gosh!! Gasp!! What a GORGEOUS trio of pupsters!! I love the pose too! Absolutely precious! To the owners of Harley, Buster and Tuffy, you have the most gorgeous fur family and I would love to give each of them hugs, hugs hugs! Congratulations on this very special day to three very special super duper companions - our Wednesday Dogs of the Day!

Tripple Treat!

Triple treat, triple "dip," triple the pleasure!! Oh my gosh, what an absolutely precious trio you are, sweet, sweet Harely, Buster and Tuffy! And what a fantastic pose! I'll bet that photographer was smiling from ear to ear at the sight of you! I can just imagine the great fun, laughter and love you bring to your VERY proud person and to each other...best buds! I hear you guys all like to sleep in the big bed??...Now that's what I call a "3 dog night!" Congratulations to our MOST precious" triple feature" Dog of the Day honorees, the incomparable Harley, Buster and Tuffy!! Woo hoo!! Have a great celebration, cutie pies!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Good Morning Harley, Buster and Tuffy, wow we got three sweeties together this morning, I love it., a trio of pupsters.
    The picture of you all is just wonderful and I am so happy to hear you are all the very best of friends, big and small. Congratulations, dear, sweet Harley, Buster and Tuffy Our Very Best Dogs Of The Day.
    Jackie, Perry and Miss Daisy

Three times elegant pose! What a wonderful picture of three magnificent pups.

I can just imagine what that bed must look like. Do they leave any room for you or do you go to the couch?

Congratulations - what a very special treat you three are for all of us today.

Dear Harley, Tuffy & Buster,

WOW!!! What an awesome trio you guys are!!!!

I just loved seeing a fawn and black pug along with their BIG BROTHER mastiff!!!

I can tell you all are so loved, what a special owner you have!!!

Our three Puggies want to wish you an extra special DAY!!!!!!!!

Love, Brigitte & our pugs, (Dennis, Sylvia & Elmer)

What a special group of furbabies!!WOW, you guys made my day. It's so wonderful that you all are best buddies, just precious guys! And so very very handsome too!
    Congrats for being Our Adorable Doggies of the Day!

LOL, I love the way Tuffy's sitting under Harley! That's too cute! Congrats on three special pupsters on their special day!

AWWW! What gorgeous little and big pups! Harley and Tuffy look sooo cute together because of their coloring, but I'm a little partial to black puggys! (see my sig) If you haven't you should frame that picture!
    Billy and Willy! (2 of my 4)

What a trio!!!!! Absolutly great! We are proud to have you as neighbors. We live in Santa Clarita too. I have three Doxies. I love your picture, that is a classic. You can just see the love. And trust.... the little guy sitting "under" his BIG brother. TOO CUTE!!!! Congratulations on being "Dogs of the Day". Very deserving. We'll keep a look out for your around town.......... Enjoy your day!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Tailwags, Linda, Mr.T, Macs, and Oskar

What a wonderful trio you guys are!!!!! Harley, Buster, Tuffy.......I'm sure you all have a special place in your human's hearts!!! I know you all found a special place in mine!!!!

Congratulations on our awesome trio on being Dogs of the Day!!!

CONGRATULATIONS HARLEY, BUSTER & TUFFY!

"The Three Amigos!"

Oh how you three made me smile this afternoon

I can imagine how happy you family & the photographer were when you were posing for that picture, it's absolutely adorable!!!

I hope you all have many more wonderful days together!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Harley, Buster and Tuffy are simply gorgeous! Congratulations on being today's DOTD. Your photo is priceless.

Congratulations! What a happy family you have. You guys are very lucky. Will you be handing out Reese's for Halloween? That's my favorite candy! Great picture!