Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Charming Coco!

Charming Coco!

Good morning Princess Coco!
    How wonderful to start this week with a sleek beauty like you. You have an incredible colour and the most beautiful eyes. I am sure you feel as nice as my Aby Filou when you sleep under the covers.

I wish you a great day with many cuddles, treats and birdwatching

What a pretty furgirl you are for sure Coco. Such a lovely sight for a Monday morning!
    Many Congrtulations on being our Cat of the Day - I hope your day is filled with cuddles and treats - and maybe a little fresh fish!
    Play gently with your two BIG brothers sweetheart - nose kissies across the miles xxx

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

What a beautifull stylish kitty you are, dear Coco - just like Coco Chanel

We're glad you have a nice home with nice hoomans and cat company. I bet you have fun teasing your brothers

Juni and Pichu send kitty kisses thousands of miles east

WOW! Now that's one beautiful Burmese girl - so sleek and pretty. And so sweet peeking out from the covers!!
    Congrats for being Our Awesome Kitty of the Day!

What a beautiful girl you are Coco!

How kind of you to make sure that your human doesn't oversleep in the morning by administering nosekissies and headbumpies. Have a wonderful day today teasing your brothers, playing with your special toys, and surveying Hong Kong from your window. How exotic that sounds!!

Enjoy your special day in the spotlight Darling, as our fabulous Cat of the Day!

Coco - Purrrrrfectly Stunning

Oh, what a distinguisked, well traveled girl we have as our Queen Cat of the Day today! I loved reading your bio and went to http://www.moggit.com/newcontents.htm to see more photos and WOW what a neat site!

Coco, your furr is sooooo sleek and shiny - what a beauty you are. And it appears you have found your loving, forever home! Be happy, lovely girl - we'll save your site and visit you again...

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

Charlie, our foster cat, needs a loving home too...please help! www.cathappy.com/charlie.htm

Coco, you photo has taken my breath away! The light bouncing off of your fur shows how magnificent you are.

What a lovely story and how kind of your original humans to consider your comfort in not moving you back to New Zealand.
    Six months in "prison" doesn't sound very nice.

It sounds as though you have an ideal life in Hong King and enjoy every minute.

You are a beauty and you shine in the spotlight today.

Oh my Coco!! What a stylish, absolutely stunning girl you are! Your coat is breathtaking, so glossy and sleek! With those shimmering auburn highlights, well, I'd have to say you're the Rita Hayworth of the feline world...spectacular! And being the beautiful, exotic, well travelled girl that you are, it is only fitting that you be included in a literary collection of some of Hong Kong's most fabulous felines!! What a terrific book I SO enjoyed reading your bio. and taking a peek at some of the other goregeous fur guys and gals! What a wondeful way to start the week with the spectacular Coco as our Cat of the Day! Enjoy your day in the Pet Talk spotlight beautiful Coco!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Coco, the Burmese Princess

Mew, mew Coco AKA ,Tourmaline Tamara Coco Puff Puffer -- you are one pretty princess! If you had a dot of white fur then I'd call you a Burmese Calico Princess, me-eow! No wonder your human is bats over you; such a pretty, sweet girl you are.

My KatMa LOVES your markings and thinks you'd make a wonderful computer icon Halloween Cat! Tashi and Karma, the Siamese boys are fab actors -- putting on a show for you -- 'cause they don't want to admit they are in love with you!

KatMa is going to look up your photo in Travellers' Tails at Moggit.com right after I finish telling her what to write to you, mew! My big brother, the late Tiggy AKA The Best Cat in the Universe loved tap water right out of the tap too!

Well, gotta let my KatMa continue preparing the treats for the tricksters who'll be arriving on Friday, Halloween night -- bye, bye, sweetie pie.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Coco
    What a smile I got this morning seeing your adorable face peeking out of the covers in your picture! You certainly rule your household, don't you? Rightly so too! Congratulations, sweetheart, on being our special Cat of the Day today.

Hi Coco!
    My aren't you a beauty! Such a sleek coat and a very shiny coat! I love your color! You sound really sweet amd i checked you out on the web site, cool! Congratulations on being our COTD!

Yes, Coco, you are purrfectly beautiful and, like Coco Chanel, purrfectly elegant. I enjoyed reading about you in Travellers’ Tails. You are fortunate to have had two sets of parents who wanted the best for you. Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day and enjoy your happy life in Hong Kong for many years to come.
    Steffi and Lovable

Coco, I was supprised and pleased to see a Burmese as Cat of the Day. I also have a Burm and think they are pretty special.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

coco you paragon of beauty!

coco darling i must know how your colorist is! that color on you is faboo, i tell you, just perfect. i must have it for my own. you are definately are the true top of beauty.
    my cats believe they should be addressed as Goddess and Empress, not merely Pitter and Patter.

Coco, you are a very beautiful kitty! I love your colorful, shiny fur; you are so elegant with the sun highlighting your beauty. You look like a playful kitten peeking out from under the covers. Yes, you are a lucky kitty to have two sets of humans who love you so much and want what is best for you. Happy COTD to you Coco!