Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Angel

Angel

What a brave girl you are, Angel! I guess you figured it was your job, regardless of the danger. The best thing is that you are ok after your accident!

I think you are most beautiful, sweet girl, and very deserving of being our Sunday Dog of the Day!! Congratulations!!

Angel

Wow, Congrats Angel, you´re so beautiful aussie

You have right name for you

Liga(me),Carreras(gordon setter),Simba(the cat),Felix(bun),Aisha & Nila(ratties),Ellie(guinea piggy)

Angel!

Your name is so appropiate. What a truly wonderful dog you are. How many humans would have risked their life for a fellow human, much less a member of another breed?TYour honor is well deserved, Angel. I am so glad you are recovered and back to doing what you love. Congratulations, Angel, enjoy your day!
    ~Marie

CONGRATULATIONS ANGEL!

What a very fitting name for you girl, looks like you guardian angel was watching out for you that day! You must take you job very seriously, kudos to you !
    Enjoy your special day today, you definately deserve it!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

I love that picture of her. She is so truly beautiful!

Wow, my aren't you brave? Beautiful too! Your name is so fitting for you, sweetie!! Congrats on DotD! You DESERVE it!

Angel you are a heroine! You deserve to be our DOTD this Sunday. We honour you for your loyalty, your beauty and your dedication to your duty.

Thanks Amy for our signature

Angel you are such a brave and BEAUTIFUL girl! Congrats on being DOTD. You are very deserving.

Amazing!

What a brave, beautiful, amazing Aussie girl you are, Angel! To have put yourself in danger's way as you did is nothing short of heroic! What devotion, dedication and loyalty you show not only to your family, but to your fellow creatures as well! You did the job you were born to do without hesitation and without a thought for your own well being! You surely did have your very own guardian angel looking after you that day, didn't you!! Thank goodness you are healed and healthy again! Congratulations to you beautiful, amazing Angel, our most heroic and deserving Sunday Dog of the Day!! I hope you and your very proud and adoring family have a most special day of celebration....you're the best!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a special girl you are Angel - so so smart and beautiful!! Thank goodness you're all better now. Your coat is brilliant.
    Congrats to Adorable Angle, Our Precious Dog of the Day!

You sure are an Angel...by name & by nature. You're also breathtakingly beautiful. It took much intelligence & courage to save the sheep from being run down, as you did. You're a Hero Dog!

We have a Tibetan Spaniel called 'Angel'...& she was nominated for a Hero Dog Award because she saved a tiny child from being run down on a busy road. Here's her pic.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries

a special ANGEL

Mew-mew Angel, you are a beautiful dog -- and such a brave girl who takes her work very seriously. Thank goodness you are okay now and that you still can enjoy working on the farm.

A wonderful girl like you is a very special friend and your fur~sons are so lucky to have you, Miss Precious.

Live long & healthy sweet one, in your fur~ever home with the people who love you.

Mew, like me you are a Canadian Miss Precious so I'm sending you flag balls, one of the Province of Alberta and one of Canada!

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Dearest Angel,
    You are obviously Beautiful,Brave and so Fast Thinking...like All Aussies!!!
    And you seem to Have The Best Forever Home!!!

Treats,Hugs,and Healthy Years!!!
    From Your Friends in the States!!!
    Deli,Joey,Hobo&Maggie puss!!
    The Deli Dog

I want to Honor All of Our Rainbow Bridge Furkids

One of the most beautiful dogs I've ever seen! I want an Aussie so bad! My best friend has an Aussie/Sheltie, she is so cute!

Thanks For my Beautiful Sig. Fiachra!