Thread: Hannah goes to the vet tomorrow.

Hannah goes to the vet tomorrow.

Don't worry its just for her check up and shots
    Remember awhile back when I asked if fruit and veggies were okey for dogs ?? I needed Hannah to lose 15 - 20 pounds. She was over wieght and a little unhappy because of it ...... Well she has lost 15 - 16 pounds and is sooooo happy. The vet won't believe her eyes when Hannah walks in she looks so good, and healthy.

Well we just wanted to thank everyone who helped us out with suggestions and things, without your help Hannah would most likely wiegh 15 pounds more then less

Thanks guys your the best

Lots of Love
    Hannah and Angie.

------------------

~~ My House Is Not A Home Without A Hound ~~

Angie, I would love to know exactly what you did with Hannah to achieve the weight loss. Lilly needs to drop 15-20 herself, and I must start in earnest when I get home on Saturday. Give me some ideas, either here, or by email. I would really appreciate it.

And Congratulations, Hannah!!!! You are such a good girl, and much healthier now too!!

Logan

Hooray for Hannah!!
    Mom says I hafta loose weight again. I was doin' good, but Killian got sick and I ate everythin' he wouldn't. I got to share all that steak, hamburger, and liver (ugh), too. Now Mom says I'm too fat! What did you do to loose all that weight? Does Weight Watchers allow dogs? LOL
    Good for you svelte Hannah!

Shiloh

------------------

Daisy here. Hannah, you go dog! I am just barely below average. A few more pounds and I am gonna be on that dreaded thing... a diet! The name fits well; I'd rather die. Well congratulations on losing 15 pounds! That's great!

Yes, Congratulations Hannah! What a stellar effort that must have been! Can't wait to hear the reaction of your vet! And make sure you get a LITTLE extra goodie today for being such a good girl!

Well we are on our way in about 20 min. I told her if shes a good girl we will stop at her fave store and she can pick out a treat.

All I did was cut her food down by half and for a snack in the morning she had fruit and veggies and she had some veggies with her meal. I cut her off of all other treats except for Science Diet Light Treats wich she is still eating now. We went for two 20 min runs a day and we walked whenever possible. If I think of anything else I will let you know. Good Luck on losing the wieght, you will feel so much better when you do

------------------

Congratulations Hannah! We have to watch Carl's weight very closely. If we let him eat as much as he wants, he could easily be 50-60 pounds overweight. Oh, Hannah, don't let the vet scare you. If you're good, maybe your Mom will give you a cookie!

------------------
    -Rottie

The vet trip went great. As soon as Hannah walked in the vet could see she had lost the wieght and was very happy. Her check up went great and she got her shots (along with rabies very important). She was such a good girl that we went to her fave store and she picked out a treat for herself and one to bring home to Copper. Now I just have to be carefull that I keep the wieght off her and not go back to the bad habbits of spoiling her and letting her eat all kinds of treats and goodies.

Once again thanks for your help

Love Hannah and Angie

------------------

Yeah Hannah! So happy to hear all went well Angie! Good job Hannah! Hope you enjoyed your treat! Love to all, Sandra

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~