Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AT last New Pics of Ash and Lexie.

AT last New Pics of Ash and Lexie.

Finally managed to borrow my girlfriends camera, so folks here is King Ash and Princess Lexie, its been a long time since you last saw them both..

Sorry they will have to be by attachment, there are a few ok.

This is my big ole Ash., sunbathing in our glorious sunshine here in NZ today.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Ash is gorgeous. Give his fluffy belly a big rub from me!

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Ash sure is a big handsome cat. Thanks for sharing his pic with us.

More pics as promised.....

Ash just a snoozing , being the usual couch potato he is.
    Last edited by carole; 10-26-2003 at 02:28 AM.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Princess Lexie

This is lexies favourite spot, we have an old couch standing upwards, she loves sitting on top, it's her indoor cat tree, as we are two storyed, she just loves looking out that window at everything down below and in the sky., and it is right above my head in the computer room.
    Furangels only lent.

presenting Ash again

This is my ole boy again, notice his thinning tail at the end, I did post about it, it has got no worse, but it is odd.
    Furangels only lent.

Mum I see a bird,

Lexie ready to pounce.

And yes I am still painting that fence.
    Furangels only lent.

I DONOT want my pic taken , I repeat I DONOT WANT MY PIC TAKEN, yes Lexie was somewhat un-co-operative for her photo shoot, everytime I called her name to look at me she turned away. Nawtee puss.
    Furangels only lent.

Ash kinda hugging the steps, silly ole guy.
    Furangels only lent.

Look folks , after that accident I had with my tail, it is almost grown back, look closely and you will see the slight difference.
    I really just wanted to run away and play, but Daddy held onto me, as he said I had to stay and have this pic taken for you all.
    Furangels only lent.

Thank you all for bearing with me and viewing the pics, I don't post pics very often, so attaching them is the only way I know for now, I know its not ideal, but I do hope you enjoy seeing my cats, as much as I have enjoyed sharing them.
    Furangels only lent.

Just beautiful photos I really enjoyed seeing your furbabies

Please buy a digital camera, we need regular updates from NZ kitties.

I am working on getting that camera, hopefully a better one than this, its just a cheapie 300 dollar one, but it does the trick for now. glad you enjoyed them Jenny.
    Furangels only lent.

Great pictures!. I love Ash hugging the stair and Lexie ready to pounce.

Whether attached or direct is fine by me, just as long as we get to see your beautiful cats!

The pictures I like best as the same as Jen chose, but they are all great! Thanks for sharing!