I hope you guys won't get mad at me for doing this....but our new cat, Cinnamon, I think that we're going to give her back to PetSmart I know its not good to just give back a shelter cat so quickly, but I'll tell you why. She's only been here for a week, but I think that if we're goving her back, the sooner the better. Its not that I don't like her ( I really do), she's really sweet.
Since she just came here, she's living in my bathroom still. She's just too wild and crazy. Right now, she could jump up onto my bathroom counter with no problem. and that's about 3 feet?!?
Here's some of the things she's done:
Jumped INTO my bathtub
When I try to use the washroom, she always tries to jump in or onto my lap
Climbed my curtains about 5 times
knocked down my flower vase on my counter about 5 times
ripped my shower curtain
pulled down my towels about 10 times
and whenever I clean her litterbox, she climbs into the bag, and bites my hand when I'm scooping
and the worst part is that she doesn't listen whenever we say NO and for most of the time, we don't see her doing the stuff so we can't tell her not to. But I know she's done it, since my bathroom is always a mess.
Well, two days ago, I open my bathroom door and she bursts out. Blueberry was sitting right there too! I was kind of scared, so I put her back in right away.
They meet again, and Blueberry runs away from her. You could kind of tell he doesn't like her. Cinnamon is really wild and crazy, the craziest cat I've ever seen, and Blueberry is the COMPLETE opposite. He's such a nice cat, he listens to everything we say, and hasn't done anything bad before. But Cinnamon's only been her for a week, and every day she messes up my room and bathroom.
I guess its because she's from the shelter, and she has been on the streets before. And she had about 5 siblings to play with before. Blueberry's a Himmy, so he's very laid back. So I really don't think they'll get along.

When we get another cat, I think we'll get another Persian instead, or a long haired cat.
Well, I really hope you guys won't get mad at me for doing this.
and btw, what would you do if this happened to you?

ok, thanks for listening, I'm sorry for such a long post